Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

I love 1.0.0 it so far!  Works well on my win 7 64 bit PC.  The only thing I can't figure out is how to undo something.  I tried ctrl+z but that doesn't work?

Undo haven't yet been implemented. Let's all wait for DEMO 6 or the Official Release of Mine - Imator.

C:\Users\god\Mine-imator\memory(144,6): error X3511: unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (37 iterations), use the [unroll(n)] attribute to force an exact higher number

############################################################################################

C:\Users\god\Mine-imator\memory(144,6): error X3511: unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (37 iterations), use the [unroll(n)] attribute to force an exact higher number

############################################################################################

The meaning of this is that your computer isn't compatible on Mine-Imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5 or so.

Try update your Graphic Card.

One question if u know the issue(issues) why my mineimator 1.0.0 5# does not work does it need a good graphic card or anything like that i had the older version of mine imator the one before 1.0.0
Please any reply is welcomed i youst want to animate so stuff becouse when i am bored i love playing with mine imator becouse its fun.

One question if u know the issue(issues) why my mineimator 1.0.0 5# does not work does it need a good graphic card or anything like that i had the older version of mine imator the one before 1.0.0

Please any reply is welcomed i youst want to animate so stuff becouse when i am bored i love playing with mine imator becouse its fun.

Yes it does need a good graphic card to run.

dat lag when turning on effects, even tekkit server is faster...

You should probably check how much RAM you are using.

I think I found a bug, it's a big problem for me, every time I try to give a creeper a custom skin, he bugs out, the skin stretches, the eyes go on the feet, the back is blank, and he has no face! Please fix this.

Demo 5 has an issue where skins have to be squares, or that happens.