Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

Hello, i saw a bug against previous version: the walking frame is reset to default.

And in further version, was it possible  to bind object? like, a big torch as hat for steve, and when we move the head, we move the torch with it. and eventually the option of the center of binding object (when multiple block is bind together for create a wall who  fall first and then break in piece for example...)  

I was making an animation and when I played it, this happened

of Draw Event
for object app:

second index out of bounds request 0,8513 maximum size is 1
############################################################################################

I'm having an issue with Mine-imator 1.0.0 Demo 3. Upon loading a previously saved animation which makes use of a resource pack, I get this error.

of Draw Event
for object app:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
############################################################################################

I'm having an issue with Mine-imator 1.0.0 Demo 3. Upon loading a previously saved animation which makes use of a resource pack, I get this error.

ERROR in

action number 1

of Draw Event

for object app:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.

This isn't the place to ask. Try here:

http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/forum/28-mine-imator-issues-and-bugs/

Yes, I would like to report a bug: When you have the camera view enabled and set to the camera you want to use (for instance, Camera #2), then you delete the camera, Mine-imator crashes. Can you please fix this?

C:\Documents and Settings\Rhema\Desktop\The Glorious David\Mine-imator\memory(35,5): error X5589: Invalid const register num: 32. Max allowed is 31.

Do not worry, I'm on another computer =)

Windows XP(lol xP), 2002, SP3.

Intel®
Pentium® D CPU 3.00GHz
2.99 GHz 0,99 GB of RAM
Physical Adress Extension

Get microsoft's DirectX. The DoF (depth of field) shader wasn't created by David, in the demo 4 update, David will add his own DoF which shouldn't occur errors. If getting DirectX didn't help, wait till the demo 4 update :)

THE INSTALER DOSE NOT WORK WITH WINDOSE 8 AND CAN SOME ONE MAKE A YOUTUBE VID OF HOW TO INSTALL

I still don't understand why everytime a bug occurs in MI they automatically accuse windows 8, mine just work fine. (Also cap abusing :P)