Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

Hey David i have a little issue that's kinda annoying. If i want to import a skin of mine it will turn pink. Please do you know why this is and do you

know a way to solve this problem. Also when i download a skin with a username it says it can't find it because of the internet connection.

But my connection is good so i don't know what's going on. Please do you have the time to help me?

Hey The Glorious David i have a little issue that's kinda annoying. If i want to import a skin of mine it will turn pink. Please do you know why this is and do you

know a way to solve this problem. Also when i download a skin with a username it says it can't find it because of the internet connection.

But my connection is good so i don't know what's going on. Please do you have the time to help me?

If you edited the skin using an external editor, make sure the skin is saved in 32-bit not 8- bit. That was causing problems for me.

As for the internet connection, I'm not sure i understand the question... 

Hey David i have a little issue that's kinda annoying. If i want to import a skin of mine it will turn pink. Please do you know why this is and do you

I had the same problems. If the skin is pink, just change the model to a zombie and that solved it for me. No idea about how to fix the internet connection problem still...

whens demo 4

No one knows, not even Davve. It depends on how long it takes him to fix bugs and implement new things.

i believe i will be having my butter muffin today :3  oh and can't wait for the new update, just i hope you fixed the bug where when you start importing your video a white texture clipped block appears... which is very derpy and annoying. happy posting! :D

...demo!

Download 1.0.0 Demo Update 3

You also need this: Click

This is currently being worked on, so if you encounter any glitches/error messages, message me with details. I'll try my best find the causes for these issues and fix them.

Use this at your own risk, a proper release will arrive soon!

Like current Mine-imator versions, you will be notified as soon as a new update is ready for download.

To add objects, click the workbench in the top-left, then double click the thing to create.

Key missing features

• Undo/Redo
  • Background changer (You can see it in the workbench, but it doesn't do anything :P)
  • Controls for custom cameras
  • Keyframe copying

Known issues:

• The Mouse spazzes out sometimes when starting the program and controlling the camera, to fix, minimize and open Mine-imator back up.
  • Error when duplicating particle creators
  • Issue when using transparent custom particle textures

Update #1, 2014.05.26:

• Shadows should now work.

Update #2, 2014.05.29:

• Saving/Loading 1.0.0 animations
  • Loading skins/textures and schematic issues fixed
  • Tons of other bugfixes
  • Installer
  • Animations are saved in C:\Users\<your name>\Mine-imator\Projects
  • Ender crystal added
  • .avi exporting now shows time in seconds rather than milliseconds

Update #3, 2014.06.08

• Schematics should now load ~x3 times faster
  • Startup delay fixed
  • Fixed laggy textboxes
  • Fixed an issue when loading .schematics
  • Deleting objects in the library and timeline
  • Duplicating objects in the library and timeline
  • Exporting any number of objects into .object files
  • Exporting particle creators into .particle files
  • Importing existing .object and .particle files
  • Added a setting in the particle editor for types to ignore spawn region
  • You can now open/save files with special characters
  • Fixed an issue with nether portals
  • Shortcut to workbench in library
  • Optimized point lights and spotlights
  • Tons of schematics included by Frossa

Block sheet:

FRvZ0.png

Item sheet:

FqX08.png

At 5:00 My reaction to this.

Hey, when will you be able to right click on keyframes and add walking animation between frames, like 0.6.2?

I believe that is now scrapped, as you can now animate your own walking keyframes. Typically using the prebuilt walking animation was highly frowned upon by the community.

Now we gonna have languages?? So can you add Portuguese (Brazil)?

I am making the translation, i will give it to David add if he want.

(The translation: i will translate it without google translate or any other bad translater, just my head and without any portuguese/grammar errors.)

Edited by Stevenrobson

I am making the translation, i will give it to David add if he want.

(The translation: i will translate it without google translate or any other bad translater, just my head and without any portuguese/grammar errors.)

Hope it works =)

C:\Users\mom\Mine-imator\memory(35,5): error X5589: Invalid const register num: 32. Max allowed is 31.

############################################################################################
A little help... Its popping up now but it keeps saying this.