Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

What did you have in mind?

Like the .json file's that changes the block models in minecraft. Except in mine-imator. I could also just convert the models from my .json files to work in mine-imator. I have a tall grass model that looks cool and it's hard to just make a rig of it.

I can't open Mine-Imator :(

681024bandicam20140609183611505.jpg

The log is..

############################################################################################

ERROR in

action number 1

of Create Event

for object app:

File is not opened for reading.

############################################################################################

I have the same error  :S Win7 & WinVista

P. S. I found in what an error. Immediately after installation you can not run Mine-imator. Need to complete the installation and then run the program.

And then the program will work. Sorry for my english.

Edited by ermakover

each body part now have it's own place in timeline (it is really uncomfortably) 

It might take some time getting used to, but it makes smooth movements way easier to create. It requires more keyframes, but the final 1.0.0 will have more timeline options, such as copy/paste/repeat and importing/exporting keyframes.

and there is no more Instances. 

The instance area was horrible and have been combined with the timeline. You can still do everything you could do in 0.6.2, simply select your object and change the properties.

David, can you allow users to make their own keyframe templates, so they could have ones other than "Create Walking Animation to Next Keyframe". It would be useful for a lot of people, especially ones (like me) who want to use their own custom "Create Walking Animation to Next Keyframe", so that the job can be done quick and easy

Is this a thread for suggestions? If not you can redirect me to the board where it should be. 

My suggestion is,

The Glorious David, can you make the sun's light go in different directions? As of now it is parallel to the west-east axis, and it should logically be that way.

The reason why I ask this is because, in cinematics, lighting is usually harnessed to convey a certain direction of action. If you have shadows pointing left-back, then you can declare the action of the scene in the right-front.

This is not possible in Mine-imator without rotating the whole schematic and the objects by 45 degrees. This makes animation a hassle (you have to move 2 axes every time) just to have more cinematic shadows that don't just go in one direction.

A possible solution would be to make a huge spot light that shines in the direction you want, but that usually results in some warped shadows (not normal sun behaviour.)

Edited by Spartan14087

Is this a thread for suggestions? If not you can redirect me to the board where it should be. 

My suggestion is,

The Glorious David, can you make the sun's light go in different directions? As of now it is parallel to the west-east axis, and it should logically be that way.

The reason why I ask this is because, in cinematics, lighting is usually harnessed to convey a certain direction of action. If you have shadows pointing left-back, then you can declare the action of the scene in the right-front.

This is not possible in Mine-imator without rotating the whole schematic and the objects by 45 degrees. This makes animation a hassle (you have to move 2 axes every time) just to have more cinematic shadows that don't just go in one direction.

A possible solution would be to make a huge spot light that shines in the direction you want, but that usually results in some warped shadows (not normal sun behaviour.)

I lik this idea

of Create Event
for object app:

File is not opened for reading.
:(

David I have an issue that I'm not sure has been addressed yet. Now that Mine-Imator makes use of the new skinning system of Minecraft, I've decided to add a jacket to one of my characters. I made the arm bend, and it bent perfectly fine, except the jacket sleeve connected to the arm seemed to detach itself from the rest of the jacket. If you could fix this (along with the items not showing properly in 3D) in the next update, that would be wonderful.  :)

It seems everyone has a different problem from one another, I think the problem is on the computers because so far I had no problem (except the lag I suffer when shadows are enabled) and everyone is having. And sorry my HORRIBLE english, i use Google Translator.