Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

Is it normal that I can't open a superior schematic to 10 kb ((gml-script_buffer_read_byte)??? and I can't export SOMETIMES to .avi movie because mine imator 's crashing .

No, you're not meant to get that message that says "Stack Overflow (on the top of the box) and gml-script_buffer_read_byte (In the box)" 

I get it as well so I have to stick with 30 different schematics to make a map :(

No, you're not meant to get that message that says "Stack Overflow (on the top of the box) and gml-script_buffer_read_byte (In the box)" 

I get it as well so I have to stick with 30 different schematics to make a map :(

Unlucky dude

The Glorious David,your point light(the light that shines in all directions) is too weak even changing the range,the size doesnt't help at all!FIX it !

You have to be more detailed before David can actually get close to fixing it. Were you in render mode, what kind of light properties were you using, etc? 

You remind me of people who say, "My car is making a noise and I don't know why, so fix it!"

I downloaded the thing below the new update download link. And opened the new version. It says i still need to download it. What do i do?

Is any1 gonna read my comments?

Edited by Themobkiller135

it nice , i like this version a little bit , but it hard to use , hard to type words , i smash my keyboard to type name of blocks . 'Steve' body is hard to use than 0.6.2 version , it took me a minutes to find how to use it :D , but still good . anddd here is my picture of first time using 1.0.0 mine-imator . enjoy and sorry about my english . 

10353394_244432865746623_221094610642860

This is amazing! But I do have a request.

Could you make the waist a rotating joint as well as just a bending one? I'd like to be able to rotate the upper body independently of the lower body. Thanks! :)

Edited by UnicornCrazy

it nice , i like this version a little bit , but it hard to use , hard to type words , i smash my keyboard to type name of blocks . 'Steve' body is hard to use than 0.6.2 version , it took me a minutes to find how to use it :D , but still good . anddd here is my picture of first time using 1.0.0 mine-imator . enjoy and sorry about my english . 

10353394_244432865746623_221094610642860

This picture is...

Edited by Mamamiau

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in Fragment Shader compilation
ShaderName: shader_highquality_dof

D:\Mine-imator\memory(35,5): error X5589: Invalid const register num: 32. Max allowed is 31.

############################################################################################
Please help me my Imator Mine is giving an error, it takes to open and opens when an error appears please help me, this is the error