Super Smash Mobs in a nutshell

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On Topic: I hate ultra classes. Like, at the beginning, you could buy Blaze with Gems. But when they noticed it was OP, all they did was making it Ultra. Also, every Class is strong. (besides slime).

Especially after Ayhay warns me for using the down rep button twice while he doesn't warn everyone else for spamming me with the down rep button. <_< 

Off Topic: Are you serious? Stop whining. Also, you used it WAY, WAY more often than twice. And btw, their/our downrep is justified, at least in comparison to yours.

Look at it like this: Your reason: He killed an Enderman? WHAT? WHAT? DOWNREEEEPPPP!!!!

Our reason: Wow, this kid is hating for no real reason. That's mean. Deserves a down-rep in my opinion.

...I'll try to steer this back on topic.

I'm an Ultra pls no hate   and my favorite kit is Pig. I don't know why. There's just something satisfying about killing other people with baby piggies I shot out of my butt.

I just noticed something. EVERYONE THRWOS THEIR BABIES AT PEOPLE. Like, seriously Slime, Chicken, Pig, Wolf.

Edited by Phun9837

Nice wallpaper, But let me just say it. You spam people with down rep sometimes, and you expect to get a +1 rep? Seriously. People will like you if you don't give out the hate. There usually has to be a reason for -1 rep. Killing pixels/code is not a good reason. A good reason to rep someone down is for being mean and -1 repping EVERYONE for killing pixels.

me use enderman in a youtuber's server.    channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/ThnxCya

server website:http://www.thnxcya.net/home

I... I don't get how it connects...

We talk about the Mineplex server "Super Smash Mobs", and then you link ThnxCya's channel...