Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

**Such a basic wallpaper, yet somehow gets 11 rep**

How?

Start +1ing everybody, speaking with exclamation marks in a cheery mood, and make a bunch of art. Then call a lot of people your friends. It will work. (NO offense Endergirl)

Start +1ing everybody, speaking with exclamation marks in a cheery mood, and make a bunch of art. Then call a lot of people your friends. It will work. (NO offense Endergirl)

Lol, no worries, that wasn't offensive. *punches a tree* Excuse me, I'm getting wood for a pickaxe.

Cuz she's popular on the forums. It's the food chain, bro. She could blow her nose, and people would pay 800 bucks for the tissue she used. xD

If that's how much people'd pay for my tissue, imagine how much they would pay for a phone that I use all the time...  o.O

Wait... 20 rep... wut... how??

It seems people rep up things based upon who posted it. Whether or not it's simple or complex, they still "Like" it.

For example:

This wallpaper gained 22 rep, even though it has 3 lines of text, 2 characters, and exactly no scenery.

While this animation (Below) only get's 12 rep, even though he put more effort and time into the animation. {No offence}

(Credit to BlueReX for making the animation. :P)

Edited by MCWarrior

It seems people rep up things based upon who posted it. Whether or not it's simple or complex, they still "Like" it.

that's what ive been thinking all along (kinda different than yours ...like 2%..) but i didnt wan't to post it.. because i thought I would get flamed for some reason..?

For example:

This wallpaper gained 22 rep, even though it has 3 lines of text, 2 characters, and exactly no scenery.

While this animation (Below) only get's 12 rep, even though he put more effort and time into the animation. {No offence}

4.9/5 of the forums have a crush on Endergirl...I'm one of the 0.1 that doesn't care....So your post is 100% correct..

4.9/5 of the forums have a crush on Endergirl...I'm one of the 0.1 that doesn't care....So your post is 100% correct..

4.9... I'm scared now ;n; *hides in a bunker*

I'm part of the 0.01 that says "You all have mental deformities for having a crush on someone on the internet, go to an asylum you mentally insane creeper!"

For example:

Human logic sometimes hurts, especially when your a boy.