How to make Tilting Camera, HUD, First Person, etc.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkHi0q4bWS0

Don't move the camera at all instead move the block that you called camera!

I hope this helped :D ... if not :(

If you didn't understand something or there is something wrong here please tell me and I will fix!

Edited by RedcapCreations

Actually, I think this is a good idea. I personally have wanted to make a 1st P animation. Do you not lock the other mobs though?

If you had Steve and you're doing a first person as Steve then you wouldn't lock Steve but you would lock all the other mobs

added to the topic

If you had Steve and you're doing a first person as Steve then you wouldn't lock Steve but you would lock all the other mobs

added to the topic

But what if I was chasing a zambie? The zambie would be stuck D: .

But what if I was chasing a zambie? The zambie would be stuck D: .

the pinot of this is that the you can move everything except the camera, you can still move the zombie even though it's patented by everything else.

the pinot of this is that the you can move everything except the camera, you can still move the zombie even though it's patented by everything else.

Oh, I was thinking the other way round, the zombie dragging the ground with it xD thanks

But... TECHNICALLY speaking, you're not tilting the camera, are you? So this topics title is a complete lie. I'm calling your bluff, and honestly, I am personally offended from being lied to, and expect a full payment of apology in bacon by tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkHi0q4bWS0

Don't move the camera at all instead move the block that you called camera!

I hope this helped :D ... if not :(

If you didn't understand something or there is something wrong here please tell me and I will fix!

I get it now cuz of the video! :D

Again:

1. Make a block.

2. Make it Totally transparent (Alpha 0)

3. Parent everything but not the objects you want to stay in the same position to the block you created.

4. Move your block, rotate it and It will look like a camera in FP.

FP = First Person