Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Character Name: Pop

Character Skin: Normal skin in my signature, not to the left.

Traits(Personality): Nice, if attacked, RAGE MODE ACTIVATED!!! Also, I will help my friends in need of food/water if I have extra. I hate zombies..

Special Abbilities(if any): I am a very skilled swordsman,( only with iron sword, which is primary weapon. ) And 100% accurate with a bow. Fire/lava is also not that effective on me.

Weaknesses(try to make them balance out your abilities): I'm not that quiet TO ZOMBIES so I can get detected a little easier than normal.

Survival Time(How long you survive): 13 years.

Short Backstory(optional): Just another victim of the apocalypse.

Anything else?: nope.

Character Name: Zonia (or also known as AkmalZonia)

Character Skin: lpf3jsX.png (Not using my steampunk skin for this :P)

Traits(Personality): Easy going, Good at redstone, Does not like being picked on xD

Special Abbilities(if any): A powerful redstone mind

Weaknesses(try to make them balance out your abilities): Uhm... No redstone resource? 

Survival Time(How long you survive): Depends, 

Short Backstory(optional): Got no time Lol :P

Anything else?: Redstone gun FTW, The handle covers the hand, but Depends on you on how you want to design it, But its a redstone gun

Accepted. Thanks for applying!

Character Name: Pop

Character Skin: Normal skin in my signature, not to the left.

Traits(Personality): Nice, if attacked, RAGE MODE ACTIVATED!!! Also, I will help my friends in need of food/water if I have extra. I hate zombies..

Special Abbilities(if any): I am a very skilled swordsman,( only with iron sword, which is primary weapon. ) And 100% accurate with a bow. Fire/lava is also not that effective on me.

Weaknesses(try to make them balance out your abilities): I'm not that quiet TO ZOMBIES so I can get detected a little easier than normal.

Survival Time(How long you survive): 13 years.

Short Backstory(optional): Just another victim of the apocalypse.

Anything else?: nope.

Same to you!

Character Name: Adakin

Character Skin: normal: http://www.minershoes.com/skin/view/i4eb539ec8475a342989671798942764215142167 ender: http://www.needcoolshoes.com/skin/ulRr/adakin-ender-form

Traits (Personality) : Strong, very intelligent and very speed.

Special Abbilities (if any): Teleporting, firing fire and ice balls, Black magic and can become ender form. 

Weaknesses (try to make them balance out your abilities): White magic and potions.

Survival Time (how long you survive): In final episode i evolving to ender form and i defeating so many enemies but i... explodes.

Short Backstory (optional): Enderman fleet attacks our ship. Ship is destroyed. My dad has dissapeared. I builded house on big island.

Anything else?: Give me Diamond Sword and Diamond Axe :)

Character Name: Adakin

Character Skin: normal: http://www.minershoes.com/skin/view/i4eb539ec8475a342989671798942764215142167 ender: http://www.needcoolshoes.com/skin/ulRr/adakin-ender-form

Traits (Personality) : Strong, very intelligent and very speed.

Special Abbilities (if any): Teleporting, firing fire and ice balls, Black magic and can become ender form. 

Weaknesses (try to make them balance out your abilities): White magic and potions.

Survival Time (how long you survive): In final episode i evolving to ender form and i defeating so many enemies but i... explodes.

Short Backstory (optional): Enderman fleet attacks our ship. Ship is destroyed. My dad has dissapeared. I builded house on big island.

Anything else?: Give me Diamond Sword and Diamond Axe :)

1. You seem a bit OP, I'm going to edit your character a little bit      2.  Can you make a skin that looks human please?

Character Name: William Smith

Character Skin: Bg2xD0x.png

Traits(Personality): Calm, positive and thoughtful. He calculates the gravity of the situation and chooses the best solution to solve the problem. He uses his skills to help as many people as possible to survive to the zombie apocalypse.

Special Abbilities(if any): Nothing special

Weaknesses(try to make them balance out your abilities): William has an injury at his left arm. It has been caused by a zombie in a previous zombie invasion. Despite of that, he's doing his best to overcome it.

Survival Time(How long you survive): 100 days

Short Backstory(optional): William is an adventurer talented with sword and thoughtful. He participated in the fight against a previous zombie invasion many years ago; at that time, to allow his family to flee to safety, he stayed behind to hold a large group of zombies. He managed to survive but was injured in his left arm during the fight. He was infected on the moment but during his escape, he found a abandoned farm and found some milk to cure the infection. However, the injury was still there.

He then took refuge in the farm but lost the track of his family. When the zombie invasion has stopped, he searched for his family for a long time but never found it. Thinking his family dead, he stopped searching. He lived for many years in that farm until a new zombie apocalypse has appeared. He's now trying to help as many people as possible to survive to this new zombie invasion.

Anything else?: As a weapon, he uses a Iron Sword.

Edited by fighter33000

Well that doesnt make sense, considering it isnt even glowing.

What part of the text are you talking about?

Character Name: William Smith

Character Skin: Bg2xD0x.png

Traits(Personality): Calm, positive and thoughtful. He calculates the gravity of the situation and chooses the best solution to solve the problem. He uses his skills to help as many people as possible to survive to the zombie apocalypse.

Special Abbilities(if any): Nothing special

Weaknesses(try to make them balance out your abilities): William has an injury at his left arm. It has been caused by a zombie in a previous zombie invasion. Despite of that, he's doing his best to overcome it.

Survival Time(How long you survive): 100 days

Short Backstory(optional): William is an adventurer talented with sword and thoughtful. He participated in the fight against a previous zombie invasion many years ago; at that time, to allow his family to flee to safety, he stayed behind to hold a large group of zombies. He managed to survive but was injured in his left arm during the fight. He was infected on the moment but during his escape, he found a abandoned farm and found some milk to cure the infection. However, the injury was still there.

He then took refuge in the farm but lost the track of his family. When the zombie invasion has stopped, he searched for his family for a long time but never found it. Thinking his family dead, he stopped searching. He lived for many years in that farm until a new zombie apocalypse has appeared. He's now trying to help as many people as possible to survive to this new zombie invasion.

Anything else?: As a weapon, he uses a Iron Sword.

Accepted.

Character Name: L.J.

Character Skin: bPGsCrN.png

Traits(Personality): Never wants to grow up, thinks girls are icky, constantly mistakes diamonds for mints.

Special Abbilities (if any): Can fun fast, can eat fast, can eat much without getting fat, can use pig as weapon

Weaknesses(try to make them balance out your abilities): girls, chocolate, small talk

Survival Time(How long you survive): As long as I don't go through puberty, I'll be OK

Short Backstory(optional):

Anything else: Emblem on shirt gives him his power to run fast the rest of those are just a gift.

Character Name: L.J.

Character Skin: bPGsCrN.png

Traits(Personality): Never wants to grow up, thinks girls are icky, constantly mistakes diamonds for mints.

Special Abbilities (if any): Can fun fast, can eat fast, can eat much without getting fat, can use pig as weapon

Weaknesses(try to make them balance out your abilities): girls, chocolate, small talk

Survival Time(How long you survive): As long as I don't go through puberty, I'll be OK

Anything else: Emblem on shirt gives him his power to run fast the rest of those are just a gift.

Accepted

Character Name:Robert

Character Skin:under my profile

Traits(Personality):Good and jerky

Special Abbilities(if any):sneaky skills

Weaknesses(try to make them balance out your abilities):tiny knives

Survival Time(How long you survive):About 5 years

Short Backstory(optional):Evil grown into my home I had to train to defeat it and that's why I'm an assassin

Anything else?:Nyope

Character Name:Richy Fry ((Mweep))

Character Skin: zVYXM8W.png

Traits(Personality): Quiet,shy,intelligent

Special Abbilities(if any): Has a very good aim with bows or guns.

Weaknesses(try to make them balance out your abilities): Very,Very poor at sword fighting

Survival Time(How long you survive): Probably around 79% of the time?

Short Backstory(optional):...Tolongcanttype

Anything else?: Is very stealthy .u.

Edited by -Icee-

Character Name:Spartansparrrta

Character Skin:eDC4ymB_zps8fed7561.png

Traits(Personality):sometimes an idiot,forever alone,does insane and idiotic things to save people,quite mean when in serious moments

Special Abbilities(if any):farts fire after eating (certain) stuff,goes insane and attacks anything(or sometimes anyone) when romance is noticed 

Weaknesses(try to make them balance out your abilities):loses confidence when romance is noticed(due to being forever alone),butt hurts after farting fire

Survival Time(How long you survive):i'll survive until donuts are gone forever.

Anything else?:maybe add a mustache to my character every few moments?

Character Name:Robert

Character Skin:under my profile

Traits(Personality):Good and jerky

Special Abbilities(if any):sneaky skills

Weaknesses(try to make them balance out your abilities):tiny knives

Survival Time(How long you survive):About 5 years

Short Backstory(optional):Evil grown into my home I had to train to defeat it and that's why I'm an assassin

Anything else?:Nyope

Character Name:Richy Fry ((Mweep))

Character Skin: zVYXM8W.png

Traits(Personality): Quiet,shy,intelligent

Special Abbilities(if any): Has a very good aim with bows or guns.

Weaknesses(try to make them balance out your abilities): Very,Very poor at sword fighting

Survival Time(How long you survive): Probably around 79% of the time?

Short Backstory(optional):...Tolongcanttype

Anything else?: Is very stealthy .u.

Character Name:Spartansparrrta

Character Skin:eDC4ymB_zps8fed7561.png

Traits(Personality):sometimes an idiot,forever alone,does insane and idiotic things to save people,quite mean when in serious moments

Special Abbilities(if any):farts fire after eating (certain) stuff,goes insane and attacks anything(or sometimes anyone) when romance is noticed 

Weaknesses(try to make them balance out your abilities):loses confidence when romance is noticed(due to being forever alone),butt hurts after farting fire

Survival Time(How long you survive):i'll survive until donuts are gone forever.

Anything else?:maybe add a mustache to my character every few moments?

All accepted. Welcome to the team! Please note: Production of this series will not start until 1.0.0 is out.

Character Name:endersculptor

Character Skin:under profile pic

Traits(Personality):friendly but pretty hostle during war

Special Abbilities(if any):tuning full enderman (with green eyes)

Weaknesses(try to make them balance out your abilities):water

Survival Time(How long you survive):20 episodes  :3

Short Backstory(optional):first allys with enders then a rebel who wels humans, k?

Anything else?:nop

Character Name: Allemn89

Character Skin:re1SjiU.png

Traits(Personality): He mostly likes Sapphire and Ruby stuff but, If Angry, His powers became stronger. He is cute.He likes Mining Ores.

Special Abilities(if any): Propeller legs, Digging/Mining with feet, Using Sapphire and Ruby Powers, Magneto's powers but, instead of Iron and steel, Any Blue and Red Stuff (Lapis, Redstone, Ruby and Sapphire), Throwing TNTs, Arrows, Sapphires and Rubies (Only used if Angry).

Weaknesses(try to make them balance out your abilities): None

Survival Time(How long you survive): None, He won't die because he is from other media like Allemn Craft and Brandonmatic's Insane Island.

Short Backstory(optional): None, same as Survival Time

Anything else?: None

NOTE: Abilitie pictures in order:

1st pic: Throwing TNTs, Arrows, Sapphires and Rubies

2nd Pic: Digging/Mining with feet

3rd Pic:  Propeller legs

4th Pic: Using Sapphire and Ruby Powers

Also, Allemn89 may also appear in other media.

Character Name:endersculptor

Character Skin:under profile pic

Traits(Personality):friendly but pretty hostle during war

Special Abbilities(if any):tuning full enderman (with green eyes)

Weaknesses(try to make them balance out your abilities):water

Survival Time(How long you survive):20 episodes  :3

Short Backstory(optional):first allys with enders then a rebel who wels humans, k?

Anything else?:nop

Character Name: Allemn89

Character Skin:re1SjiU.png

Traits(Personality): He mostly likes Sapphire and Ruby stuff but, If Angry, His powers became stronger. He is cute.He likes Mining Ores.

Special Abilities(if any): Propeller legs, Digging/Mining with feet, Using Sapphire and Ruby Powers, Magneto's powers but, instead of Iron and steel, Any Blue and Red Stuff (Lapis, Redstone, Ruby and Sapphire), Throwing TNTs, Arrows, Sapphires and Rubies (Only used if Angry).

Weaknesses(try to make them balance out your abilities): None

Survival Time(How long you survive): None, He won't die because he is from other media like Allemn Craft and Brandonmatic's Insane Island.

Short Backstory(optional): None, same as Survival Time

Anything else?: None

NOTE: Abilitie pictures in order:

1st pic: Throwing TNTs, Arrows, Sapphires and Rubies

2nd Pic: Digging/Mining with feet

3rd Pic:  Propeller legs

4th Pic: Using Sapphire and Ruby Powers

Also, Allemn89 may also appear in other media.

*Edit: Allemn89: This show is on a seperate timeline, so in fact you will die, sorry. I can make you last fairly long though.

Accepted. You guys actually just beat the deadline.

Edited by TheTanookiLink

*Edit: Allemn89: This show is on a seperate timeline, so in fact you will die, sorry. I can make you last fairly long though.

Accepted. You guys actually just beat the deadline.

Will Allemn89 still appear in other media after he is dead?

Edited by Allemn89

Will Allemn89 still appear in other media after he is dead?

What do you mean? This series is a complete seperate thing. So he would appear (obviously) in media created by other people or maybe different stuff created by me. Also I'm making wallpapers of all the characters so he would be in those. I don't really understand what you are saying though. Be more specific?

Allemn89 will appear in certain Minecraft-animated series and animations 3D/2D:

1. Allemn Craft by Me (Protagonist)

2. Insane Island by Brandonmatic (as a Scout)

3. This series

4. ????

You are not quite getting this. This series exists on a seperate timeline, meaning that it does not affect any other series or the character. It is it's own seperate thing. Your character could appear in anything after he dies in this series. I might use him in something else even. Nothing that happens to him in this series will affect anything else. Understand now?