Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok... I'll Post Every Vid That's In The Cat School Series Here In This Topic. NOTE: I Hid The Old Topic. Ayhay Was Offling When The Animation Was Posted Onto The Topic.

You Should Also Know About The Students Of My Cat School!

Tigger: He's Very Playful. He Plays With Almost EVERYTHING! He'll Try To Get Something Off His Back So He Can Play With It By Spinning.

Shadow: He Kinda Like Dark Things, But He Does Like Other Things, And He Likes To Learn. You Can Tell Why His Name Is Shadow... He's All The Way Black. He Doesn't Hang Around With The Other Cats That Much, Does Whatever It Takes To Win Without People Looking.

Wilson: He Is A Nice Cat To Be With. You Can't Pull The Wool Over His Eyes & When I Mean Can't Pull The Wool Over The Eyes, I Mean You Can't Fool Him, He Isn't Gullable. He Is Sneaky. That's Why He Has So Many Smoke Bombs.

Stevie: He's Shy, And He'll Be Rougher To You Than You Are To Him If You Are Rough On Him, Well... Honestly, He's Friendly!

Lesson 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF7aCuOFh8A

If You Can't See What Letter The Papers Have In Lesson 1, Stevie Got An F, Shadow Got An E, Wilson Got A B, & Tigger Got An F Also.

Edited by CutieTheCat666

I think instead of acrobatics, it should be CATROBATICS. :P

LOL Good One xD

1. Careful cutie, your Flatlands is showing :3

2. ugh... this was exacly the acrobatics episode for willcraft's monster school but with cats instead of monsters -.-

BTW It's Not "Exactly". The Cats Have To Go To The Other Side & Back.

Edited by CutieTheCat666

true, i just should say that people should stop making "blah school" knock offs like this, or others like "animal school" or "player school", its just plain annoying...

there are only 2 good schools and they are mine and willcraft's. otherr schools are just plain annoying like Ethan said.

and by good schools i mean that they are unique and original. and when more and more schools are created, this idea gets old and annoying. 

Edited by Shane

there are only 2 good schools and they are mine and willcraft's. otherr schools are just plain annoying like Ethan said.

and by good schools i mean that they are unique and original. and when more and more schools are created, this idea gets old and annoying. 

Of course you don't say your "School" is bad...