Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

as people said to me 

'No pics no clicks' 

Really? It could be a real nice rig you dont know! Now what your being is plane rude. This isn't to first post I've seen you do this on, not everyone knows how to upload a picture. Your going to get down-votes.

'No pics no clicks' 

Really? It could be a real nice rig you dont know! Now what your being is plane rude. This isn't to first post I've seen you do this on, not everyone knows how to upload a picture. Your going to get down-votes.

He already has. Don't salt the wound.

It should have been worded better in his favor. Nobody really wants to download a rig or any piece of content, (that requires visual aid,) to be posted without a picture. This applies everywhere, and in some places it's enforced.

'No pics no clicks' 

honestly i dont care those mean nothing to me

Uber you dont understand.. Its rude to people to go post things like that..

I do understand. I know it is rude to say things like that, but being rude in return is what causes flamewars. You've got to look at the big picture, else; you'll just bring upon your own demise by singling people out.

honestly i dont care those mean nothing to me

Not helping your case.

I do understand. I know it is rude to say things like that, but being rude in return is what causes flamewars. You've got to look at the big picture, else; you'll just bring upon your own demise by singling people out.

Not helping your case.

your my lawyer now?