The Hunger Games!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

AMAZING!!!!! SUPER COOL YOU EARNED YOURSELF A SUB!!! but why didnt you kill the guy in the end....it would have been nice if you did :) and also SUPER FUNNY!!!!

What I learned is an animation is funny when the story backfires... well, it sort of backfired there.

Dude. That was so amazing I can't even put it into words. Epic job!

(Spoiler) Why does the girl have to die every time?

And why is the zombie trying to fight someone who has a diamond sword with a wooden sword? Lol

• acceptable
  • excellent
  • exceptional
  • favorable
  • great
  • marvelous
  • positive
  • satisfactory
  • satisfying
  • superb
  • valuable
  • wonderful

These are the words from the Thesaurus that I have to say to you :)

What about supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

I wish I could say how awesome this is in english, but there isn't enough words in the english dictionary to, so I'll have to say it in R2-D2 talk. (Whistle Noise Whistle Noise Beep boop bop bop bape Whistle Noise Whistle Noise Whistle Noise *Spins Head* Whistle Noise Beep Boop Boop Yes.) Anyway, AMAZING! And +1, both a like on the forums, and a sub for your youtube, great job, good sir!

The part i don't understand is that the guy with diamond armor dies so fast... DUDE.

What a hacker!

Well I shot him straight through the chest which is where the heart is so that could make sense why he died so fast.

Here's a secret: On Minecraft servers and stuff I actually suck at the Hunger Games! lol  :P

Edited by Lycinadale

And why is the zombie trying to fight someone who has a diamond sword with a wooden sword? Lol

what lol? that winner guy haved only iron sword and defeated lycindale when he haved diamond armor set and diamond sword