Dev update #2: State of 0.7 and ridiculously large schematics

Wow o_o

I cant wait for this update. And will It work better on my pc (Pentium 4 (1 core 2,4 ghz), 1 gb ram, gpu 400 mhz 128 mb, running windows xp pro sp3)?

Jesus.  o.O 

Why is so hard o get Minecraft lighting in blender?

2uf802h.png24orms3.png

Does someone knows how to do this?

I have a quick suggestion that popped on my mind! Maybe make the camera a item rather than having it the players view so you can parent it to a item... per say a head! and then you could make turns and all other fun stuff!

I requested something like that several pages ago...obviously I'm not the only person to want that!

Guest MineatronOrigin

What would happen if everything in this post... was implimented into a new Mine-imator version called 0.7.1 or maybe we should have development snapshots... or maybe I'm not going crazy at all! Bwa, ha-ha, ha-ha-ha-ha!

nTP56.jpg

Edited by MineatronOrigin

Guest MineatronOrigin

Spoilerize please, that's a huge image, especially since it's not the OP.

huge imege make it smaller and no need for horses here in this topic you can if you want to but make it smaller

Don't worry, I fixed it now... I didn't realize how large that image was... srry :/

David i have an question and an suggestion for the question

How will we verify our mineimator pro free beta thing

Suggestion: Make an version of mineimator thats not different except it contains an code.txt file with an code and then on the blog u can hit 'Redeem' button and put in code answer questions about the program, ur account, and other stuff

The Glorious David i have an question and an suggestion for the question

Suggestion: Make an version of mineimator thats not different except it contains an code.txt file with an code and then on the blog u can hit 'Redeem' button and put in code answer questions about the program, ur account, and other stuff

Wouldn't be necessary.

David has it planned out.

I have been waiting a long time for this update and now I see results coming. The forums page's wallpaper is no longer stone but is now blue. And now I cant access the main download page of Mine-Imator.

The Glorious David i have an question and an suggestion for the question

Or or, just a quick suggestion of what he might have. When you are about to download mine-imator 1.0 it will have a block pop-up asking for the location of mine-imator 0.7 or 0.6.2. If you don't have it you are out of luck. If you do have it, you get the download for Mine-Imator and you're able to say, oh snap this Mine-Imator 1.0 is on point doe.

Just saying.

I have been waiting a long time for this update and now I see results coming. The forums page's wallpaper is no longer stone but is now blue. And now I cant access the main download page of Mine-Imator.

Or or, just a quick suggestion of what he might have. When you are about to download mine-imator 1.0 it will have a block pop-up asking for the location of mine-imator 0.7 or 0.6.2. If you don't have it you are out of luck. If you do have it, you get the download for Mine-Imator and you're able to say, oh snap this Mine-Imator 1.0 is on point doe.

Just saying.

The entire "beta-tester only free" thing needs to be dropped.

David DID say beta-testers free, but that was like a month or 2 or even 3 ago when he was still planning and thinking of how to release it.

David is now doing a completely new idea. One which EVERYONE will enjoy.

So no need to keep a download of 0.7/0.6.2 now.

almost everyone (if not everyone) who use's mine-imator can't animate without this update, im planning an animation series but like everyone else i can't make it until this update come's out, ill just sit back, relax and wait for it to come out, keep up the good work Glorious David! (◕‿-)

This may have nothing to do with this forum... But i think you should add an option to export objects and all objects locked to it as a rig instead of a .mani file. It could be saved as a .rg or .rig file. So then rigs could be imported into already started animations

This may have nothing to do with this forum... But i think you should add an option to export objects and all objects locked to it as a rig instead of a .mani file. It could be saved as a .rg or .rig file. So then rigs could be imported into already started animations

Sir David the Glorious already has plans for rigging, including things like the model creator.

Edited by Poyoarya

The entire "beta-tester only free" thing needs to be dropped.

The Glorious David DID say beta-testers free, but that was like a month or 2 or even 3 ago when he was still planning and thinking of how to release it.

The Glorious David is now doing a completely new idea. One which EVERYONE will enjoy.

So no need to keep a download of 0.7/0.6.2 now.

Oh crap why did u lie David?

i was really hoping to make animations without buying it.

WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????!!!!!!!1111

oh well ill keep 0.7.2 and have to use it forever  :steve_rage:

or better yet keep it free

Oh crap why did u lie The Glorious David?

i was really hoping to make animations without buying it.

WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????!!!!!!!1111

oh well ill keep 0.7.2 and have to use it forever  :steve_rage:

or better yet keep it free

OR, here's an idea...have it so that the 1.0.0 release uses our Mine-Imator Forum accounts and checks the date in which we first joined. Any accounts created BEFORE the 1.0.0 release (the Beta Testers) may use 1.0.0 for free, and anyone who's forum account was made afterward has to buy the program. Now I'm no coder, but to me that SOUNDS like it wouldn't be too hard, correct me if I'm wrong.

OR, here's an idea...have it so that the 1.0.0 release uses our Mine-Imator Forum accounts and checks the date in which we first joined. Any accounts created BEFORE the 1.0.0 release (the Beta Testers) may use 1.0.0 for free, and anyone who's forum account was made afterward has to buy the program. Now I'm no coder, but to me that SOUNDS like it wouldn't be too hard, correct me if I'm wrong.

Or, you can not worry about "beta testers free" because VV

2xXh6zj.png

And as for the "Coding wont be to hard", You'd have to send a packet to the server requesting information on a user.

David might have to create a plugin for IPboards.

The server might be unprotected and open for code injections via the packets.

And the server would have to accept the packet aswell..

Networking isn't the easiest thing to do IMO.(The above are just assumptions too)

That would also mean you'd need internet.

Maybe people would wanna animate whilst not online?

Either way  look at the photo in the spoiler.

It'll answer thy questions.