The Village Defender (Fight Animation)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

awesome +1

wait why do i feel like this idea is from Take back the night villager defense

Yeah I realised myself it seemed a bit like Take Back The Night (Protecting the village from monsters, the final stab through Herobrine's heart at the ending) but 95% of it was original.

AMAZING! When the monsters were hit and knocked back looked really smooth and nice! Keep up the good work!

Dude... THAT WAS AWESOME! It looks like something made in Cinema 4D. If TheGloriousDavid does add bendable arms, it will look like your using Blender, my friend :D +1 x OVAR9000

Wow. This was really well done. 

it will look like your using Blender

Actually, you have to be much  more skilled to make an animation in blender or c4D as long and something like this. The reason The Glorious David made Mine-Imator was so it was to be easier to learn animation techniques.

Edited by AtomFracture28

It Looks Like A Combination Of Take Back The Night And Gods Don't Bleed In Mine-imator,I'm Gonna Call It Take Back The Gods :D

Take back the Gods: I love puns. I love puns so much.

WHAT IS THAT EPIC MUSIC CALLED?!?! THIS AANIMATION IS EPIC 2!!!!!!!!!

The music is called "Catalyst" by Project 46. It's record label is Monstercat and according to their terms and conditions, they said they would NEVER strike a video with their music just as long as we give credit which is what I did in the description.

Edited by Lycinadale

Nice job, reminiscent of 'Gods Don't Bleed' by Dillongoo.  Epic work, some of the best I've seen in Mine-Imator.

Also, I would only suggest making the running animation a bit less flail-ly and making an animation for going up/down blocks.  Nice work either way. 

Sorry, I Accidently press Down reputation, T_T