evil school episode 2 part 1: crafting

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

rip-off of wilcraft. if you wanted to amke an evil school you should have taken skins of evil forum members OCs or characters so it would be more original

also where are the crafting tables? and how did he craft an iron picaxe with two sticks?

also don't use voices. it ruins the animation when herobrine sounds like a little kid

also what about all the other mobs sitting in the back? Why only the first few mobs?

I't was good at player school but this this is just sad.

also don't use voices. it ruins the animation when herobrine sounds like a little kid

that is not herobrine that is squek o brine

Guys relax. You have to understand that this person is so much of a idiot that they can't make up their own storyline, give him a break! (Don't worry crafted spider I got your back)

So much for that idea...

Seriously, SilverNight? Saying that you got his back, while at the same time, you called him an idiot. That's just delightful... MAH GAWD!

Edited by MCWarrior

PART 1. i feel like i hate my stupid idea of ripping off willcraft.

You should hate it, and it is stupid. I just wish people could be orginal and stop using other people's success and do the same thing to try to take some credit. It makes me sick!

Im not trying to be a jerk to you, I'm just speaking my mind. Which is also the truth.

Edited by SilverNight

Guys relax. You have to understand that this person is so much of a idiot that they can't make up their own storyline, give him a break! (Don't worry crafted spider I got your back)

Accidentally +1 this. OH DEAR GAWD NO! GAWD NO! NOOOOOOOOOO!

umm welll....im not going to hate on this guys cuz it goes against my belief (not religious) but I HAVE seen a lot of school series-es and stuff. maybe you could have made a series about someone teaching another guy (like im doing xD )

umm welll....im not going to hate on this guys cuz it goes against my belief (not religious) but I HAVE seen a lot of school series-es and stuff. maybe you could have made a series about someone teaching another guy (like im doing xD )

I have a school series called Elven creed (my subscribers name) school where you learn the disciplines of an Assassin like archery and stealth! I use skins that I myself have made! Its in the making still though and I havent done much with it.

The series is nice and all but hearing a baby in the background and being 8 doesn't help with the voice acting, I have seen about 20 other people copy willcraft and its getting pretty old. LISTEN TO MY WORDS, copying someones series will not get you more subscribers or video views just ALOT of hate. Be original. Be smart. Be happy. Be me... wait wut...

idc if i get -1'd 40 times for this btw :P

Edited by Acorus

The series is nice and all but hearing a baby in the background and being 8 doesn't help with the voice acting, I have seen about 20 other people copy willcraft and its getting pretty old. LISTEN TO MY WORDS, copying someones series will not get you more subscribers or video views just ALOT of hate. Be original. Be smart. Be happy. Be me... wait wut...

idc if i get -1'd 40 times for this btw :P

A medal.... you deserve one

He is just trying to make his own, and a "rip off" is when you BUY something but it's not worth it.

true

this isn't a rip off it's just being unoriginal

copying someones series will not get you more subscribers or video views just ALOT of hate. 

^ the reason i made player school instead of copying willcraft. +1

Edited by Shane