(CLOSED) NEED SKINS FOR HUGE MINECRAFT MOVIE

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Name: The Stalker

Skin: UOSNHjx.png

Weapon (no guns): Iron Sword

Animal in your book: It's a robotic. If that isn't okay with you, then I'll have to think of an animal. Anyways, the name is literally "Unknown..."

Description:

​The species has not been given a name. Well, I shouldn't call it a species due to of the fact it is a robotic, "Thing..."

Use:

It is used to indicate the strength, ability, name and weapon of the enemy. The robotic responds slowly, so it isn't too OP.

Health and Damage:

It's Health is 20 hearts, the normal player health power. The damage it deals is 1. It is not mean for fighting.

Size:

It's size it about the size of the normal player head.

Speed:

It follows the player around at all times until shut down, but it's speed is Speed X.

Image:

8v4B9Hg.png

It's weird... Eh.

Edited by MCWarrior

Name: The Stalker

Skin: UOSNHjx.png

Weapon (no guns): Iron Sword

Animal in your book: The name is Unknown

Description:

​The species has not been given a name. Well, I shouldn't call it a species due to of the fact it is a robotic, "Thing..."

Use:

It is used to indicate the strenght, ability, name and weapon of the enemy. The robotic responds slowly, so it isn't too OP.

Health and Damage:

It's Health is 20 hearts, the normal player health power. The damage it deals is 1. It is not mean for fighting.

Size:

It's size it about the size of the normal player head.

Image:

8v4B9Hg.png

It's weird... Eh.

you don't need more info about the animal

Thats right,im going to join lol

Name:Balla

Skin:In my sig 

Weapon (no guns):fists

Animal in your book (CANT BE POKEMON,MLP ect. RELATED it has to be MADE UP, GET IT RIGHT OR ILL MAKE ONE UP FOR YOU)(will need layout/drawing/internet pic of it)A poop monster in a bottle lol 1385219357-random-poop-monster.png

Thats right,im going to join lol

Name:Balla

Skin:In my sig 

Weapon (no guns):fists

Animal in your book (CANT BE POKEMON,MLP ect. RELATED it has to be MADE UP, GET IT RIGHT OR ILL MAKE ONE UP FOR YOU)(will need layout/drawing/internet pic of it)A poop monster in a bottle lol 1385219357-random-poop-monster.png

i dont understand what that is.....