(CLOSED) NEED SKINS FOR HUGE MINECRAFT MOVIE

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED

Im making a half-an-hour minecraft movie, the movie will be about a group of normal citizens who have been drawing pictures of strange animals with powers, then one day they decide to discover a new species at sea, but then find themselves stranded on an island, and discover...yes the same creatures in their books.

OFFICIAL NAME: Mind creatures

If you want to join-

CLOSED

We will begin production on January Ill need as many people as possible, so when the day arrives when we start production, requests will be closed, and yes were still working on some other projects such as:

HTBAR=How to be a rider

Meventures ep3 pt2

Meventures ep4

Sanviches in minecraft.

WE HAVE 2 MONTHS PEOPLE! PLENTY OF TIME TO REQUEST!

PEOPLE:

-Deminu

-Daugex

-ZZZZane

-Pen

-SuperWeemy

-jorgedoesMC

-Oremaster

-AwesomeShah

-Clyde

-Woman

-Dastron

-Arqleys 

-tditdatdwt

-Jj

-TheSTalker

-Balla

-Hydro

-NG

CLOSED

one word i can describe how this animation might be:.....

EPIC

Edited by TheSpiderRider

Dang, sounds good. its just that

1) i dont want to be randomly spazzing all over the place, and if i would be made to sound rude in text form i'd rather stay silent.

2) i am already an animal with weird/special powers.. drawing one would take time and would be kinda, inception?

I know, i regret making you spazz in the thanksgiving animation I just got eh.. a little exited ya know.... :)