Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi, Guys!!!

This is my fourth complete rig!!!

as you saw on the title of this topic,

its the Riolu Rig!

I do have some pictures!

Do you want to see them?

The Front:

XJsJWNV.png

The Back:

KBjsg7b.png

SNEAK ATTACK!!!!:

OykebQb.png

If You Want It, You can have it!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xd58cflgueol49k/Riolu+Rig.mani

NOTE: PLZ give a rep up if you like

this is my fourth rig that i made

for pokecube

:)

you should do mega lucario 

mega_lucario.png

Well... I think thats gonna be too hard, akiraJam

ProjectR013, on 22 Oct 2013 - 2:37 PM, said:snapback.png

I might

anyway

I think you should try better, like it doesn't look right, it's too big, and it looks creepy.

And um... well, ProjectR013...

its the best i could!

and you can make it smaller... (well... If Ya Want To!)

i got everything from a riolu picture! and tried to make it as good as possible!

:( :( :( :( :(

Would You let it slide Please???

sheesh. that sounded a bit hurtful! :'(

i tried the best i could! JUST LET IT SLIDE PLS

look wiry im gonna be honest with you when i saw the picture.. this was my reaction

.________________________________________________________.

sorry... for saying that... i know i shouldnt..

Guys stop being mean to him as my mom and countless teacher say "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it" or else i will have to bust out my Lvl.1000 Arceus

hey dude.. if someone said something bad for so reason it would be stuipid and hurtful.. i didnt even say what i fully think of it.. because of.. you know...

i wouldnt mind if someone told me what they fullly think of what i made ..what they would say would be the truth.. good or bad its the truth..

Guys. Be CRITICAL not MEAN be helpful and suggest things to make it better. This is how I started out! My rigs looked kinda missized too!

Make the eyes either slanted or smaller. It looks really surprised right now. That's all.

Guys. Be CRITICAL not MEAN be helpful and suggest things to make it better. This is how I started out! My rigs looked kinda missized too!

Make the eyes either slanted or smaller. It looks really surprised right now. That's all.

k.. dont use non minecraft shapes.. try and make a texture if you cant its fine and most of all ...make sure that when you look at it ..it looks good to you do NOT release something that you dont like just because..