• Announcements

• david

READ: Mine-imator forum rules   07/14/15

Read 'em!
    • david

Download the Mine-imator 1.1.0 pre-release   10/02/17

We finally have a brand new Mine-imator version with lots of exciting features ready for testing! Full 1.1.0 coming soon! http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/67766-mine-imator-110-pre-release/  
    • david

PRE-RELEASE 2 IS OUT!   10/16/17

Pre-release 2 is available and your bugs should (hopefully) be fixed! --> http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/67766-mine-imator-110-pre-release/
david

Mine-imator 1.1.0 (pre-release)

希望大卫可以让 Mine-Imator 在一定时间内更换另一台摄像机。例如,您可以设置两个以上的摄像头,然后选择使用哪一个摄像头,并且每帧可以使用另一个摄像头

On 3/10/2017 at 3:33 PM, david said:

Added option to disable timelines for special blocks in schematics (Settings->Graphics)

Pretty cool! It'd be extremely good if this wouldn't be only for special blocks, but also for items, other blocks, schematics, shapes, etc... (basically anything that has a timeline), just like the old versions. I dunno, maybe I'm just a person who truly dislikes having one or two extra timelines that I'll never touch but that will make working with my projects just a little messy. ^_^

Oh, by the way:

Spoiler

LlYur1S.png

qwbXufE.png

Seems to happen with quite a lot of models. Also, when you turn on and off the show backfaces option in the Enderman model, the texture slightly changes to a darker tone, pretty damn weird tho

Is it just me or does the shadow seem a bit off? I made a zombie and its shadow seems to start closer to me than the zombie itself.

Whoops, just me, it was floating above the ground. Sorry.

Is there a way to drop to ground?

Edited by shawngiese
My mistake