Minecraft elites (Need skins)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Skin: [under Profile Pic]

Name: Zilten

Role: The Master Of The Multiverse (The Ability To Swap between Universes)

Voice act?(Send samples quickly): Cannot Talk. He just silently nods or shakes

FORM:

Skin:Under Profile Picture

Name: Shah

Role: Well, The Role of an assassin, but kind, not killing the innocent, only the evil that lurks everywhere, I do alot of parkour, and im good at it

Voice act?(Send samples quickly): No, I write on a notepad

Skin: MHjxEi4.png

Name: Qazwsxlion

Role: Random guy that appears out of no where that tries to get the information about the universe first, gets to the top of the tower before anyone else, but then trips and slides down the stairs.

Voice act: Just a cameo in the background that appears in many scenes in the crowd doing something stupid. (Background gags)

Edited by Qazwsxlion

Skin:

Power mode:

Rage mode:

Name:

Ravok

Role: Protector of balance. (Ravok only kills people when they disrupt the balance in a way that the person needs to be banished.) Depending on what the people want to do witht he information ravok kills him. (Ravok is the protector of balance of every universe there exists so he doesnt kill all people with bad intention.)

Voice act?(Send samples quickly) Well here it is:

I recorded this with wrong software so thats why it sound crappy there

Weapons: Here is ravok rage mode wielding the weapons:

These weapons are able to cut trough any kind of magic and because ravok is wielding them he isnt either.
Besides having amazing power these blades dont only cut trough the body but trough something that doesnt heal without the power of ravoks blue death axe, The soul.