The making of "The Evnin (4K Rez)" (Progress Renders) [Mine-imator 1.2.9]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The Start

This is how I basically start, throw in some stuff and deal with if later...

1PnLse6.png

The Progression

Well, after thinking for a while of what I want to do I play around with posing and slowly adding more stuff.

p17ng62.png

The Main thing

After playing around I mostly have the image in my mind and then just add all the important things that make up the scene

FjXk6bu.png

The Mood

At this point it is just to get the right scene, with the right lights and weather for the perfect mood

bXCWiNB.png

Bug Finding... Oh boy...

Well, at this point, try you to find the one most obvious bug in this scene (This happens like 20 times before the final render)

07vrPI1.png

Anyways... this is a new Type of Topic I am trying to go for, what do you think?

Also just trying to revoke an old Topic

Tagging these guys because I can :smirk: @LacaMenDRY @Jeo_Swift @animation dude 888 @tutibrave @FOXY TOONS @niam

The OG Topic:

Edited by Fox Miner
Glad I didn't delete these.

On 3/3/2023 at 8:37 AM, Aayush Saji said:

:c

You didn't implement me brother.

Im gonna tell dad

@tutibrave. Brother is not putting me in his render :c He put you in it.

You didn't exist ighter, and your were like gone for ... idk since I was born I didn't know you were even alive!?

On 3/3/2023 at 1:13 PM, Fox Miner said:

You didn't exist ighter, and your were like gone for ... idk since I was born I didn't know you were even alive!?

I was alive. wait was I?

Yep I think I was alive back then. but At that time. I was playing with mi

Implementing batman on a roller coaster. I didn't knew keyframes exsisted back then XD

On 3/4/2023 at 9:22 AM, Aayush Saji said:

I was alive. wait was I?

Yep I think I was alive back then. but At that time. I was playing with mi

Implementing batman on a roller coaster. I didn't knew keyframes exsisted back then XD

On 3/3/2023 at 10:59 AM, CanIIA said:

Well technically we were alive, we weren't born the year you met us :V

If so i would be right now 1 year old damn

On 3/3/2023 at 10:43 AM, Fox Miner said:

make sure I discovered Mine Imator before you. Of course, I was 7 years old at that time (yes, I met the internet at the age of 7) and I did not know how to use it and it is not in English. I am just learning Mine iamtor, but it is a program I have been using since 2016.

On 3/4/2023 at 10:16 AM, Fover said:

make sure I discovered Mine Imator before you. Of course, I was 7 years old at that time (yes, I met the internet at the age of 7) and I did not know how to use it and it is not in English. I am just learning Mine iamtor, but it is a program I have been using since 2016.

Respekt man, I was intruduced the internet at the age of 14...?

And before that, I only used to paint... Minecraft... Because I didn't have a PC or phone I only got to know Minecraft from how other people explained it to me. 

When I got my phone I then got to learn the world of animation but not only Mine-imator I wanted to go straight to blender... It's weird... 

Basically 2018 was the year I started, I knew absolutely nothing so... Yeah... We all start somehow... 

Tho I knew how to make absolutely idiotic looking skins... They all looked the same, lol

On 3/4/2023 at 10:29 AM, mcdebanjan090 said:

oh my god i didn't thought this many people would be saying hello to me!
this made my day!! thank u!! :D

Glad it made your day! 

On 3/4/2023 at 10:16 AM, Fover said:

8 years ago I first used Mine-Imator : https://youtu.be/tehAsojOnqg

That was pretty bad but I guess every start can't be perfect 😄

On 3/4/2023 at 4:24 PM, Fox Miner said:

I was intruduced the internet at the age of 14

I was introduced to the internet just 3-4 years ago (when i was around 10 - 11 years).

On 3/4/2023 at 4:24 PM, Fox Miner said:

I then got to learn the world of animation but not only Mine-imator I wanted to go straight to blender... It's weird... 

same xd i to went straight to hell- i mean belender-uh..blender "B L E N D E R" = "Blender"

On 3/4/2023 at 1:54 PM, Fox Miner said:

Respekt man, I was intruduced the internet at the age of 14...?

And before that, I only used to paint... Minecraft... Because I didn't have a PC or phone I only got to know Minecraft from how other people explained it to me. 

When I got my phone I then got to learn the world of animation but not only Mine-imator I wanted to go straight to blender... It's weird... 

Basically 2018 was the year I started, I knew absolutely nothing so... Yeah... We all start somehow... 

Tho I knew how to make absolutely idiotic looking skins... They all looked the same, lol

Glad it made your day! 

Actually, if my computer was good, I would prefer to use "Blender" instead of using mine imator. But I learned that MI is an easier program.

On 3/4/2023 at 12:16 PM, Fover said:

I don't know how accurate it is to say this, but I learned how to animation while making NSFW content...

On 3/4/2023 at 2:46 PM, Fover said:

I've been here since 2017 or 2018 i think