My Girl Friend (3K Pre-release 6 Render)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 2/16/2023 at 6:25 AM, Fox Miner said:

What in gods name is.... WAHT

You're bending and warping the very quantum fabric of the Mine imator forums.

EVERYONE REMAIN CALM AN EAT SOME DORITTOS, the "fox hold" is unable to reach us as of now.

BlykPKe.png

On 2/16/2023 at 1:45 PM, Fover said:

honey :sus:

LOL XD

On 2/16/2023 at 1:46 PM, FOXY TOONS said:

EVERYONE REMAIN CALM AN EAT SOME DORITTOS, the "fox hold" is unable to reach us as of now.

BlykPKe.png

GOD I EVEN WANTED TO MAKE THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On 2/16/2023 at 7:46 AM, FOXY TOONS said:

BlykPKe.png

WhAtS gOiNg On HeRe?

mEmEsSsSsSsS XD

Edited by CanIIA

TOASTER.png

Well, this is the great reveal! Yes @TheToastedIron is my Toaster... well not really since we are in a long distance friendship in the kitchen, but we do tend to make sandwiches together.

Why this post tho? Well, I noticed some guys asking me why my sandwiches taste so nice and I am fine with that much, but yeah, they didn't know, so Imma just make it clear here! @TheToastedIron Is my Toaster, Hands off!

I might just have made a big mistake... BUT WHO CARES!!! MY TOASTER!!!!! MY SANDWICHES!!!!!

And have a Wonderful day!

special thanks to @CanIIA for making the edited image because I'm too dumb to edit the original one
*Toaster ding sounds*

On 2/16/2023 at 5:23 PM, TheToastedIron said:

TOASTER.png

Well, this is the great reveal! Yes @TheToastedIron is my Toaster... well not really since we are in a long distance friendship in the kitchen, but we do tend to make sandwiches together.

Why this post tho? Well, I noticed some guys asking me why my sandwiches taste so nice and I am fine with that much, but yeah, they didn't know, so Imma just make it clear here! @TheToastedIron Is my Toaster, Hands off!

I might just have made a big mistake... BUT WHO CARES!!! MY TOASTER!!!!! MY SANDWICHES!!!!!

U HEARD HIM DON'T TOUCH HIS TOASTER, THOSE ARE HIS SANDWICHES AHAHAHJSJSSJJKONDKND XDDD

On 2/16/2023 at 3:59 PM, SpideySpidery said:

This is the longest forum topic which is not posted by a dev/mod.

You think? 

On 2/16/2023 at 4:00 PM, Aayush Saji said:

lol. my request topic isn't that long as this

Just because I wanted to tell you guys about my girlfriend... Why? XD Still don't understand how this escalated so fast

On 2/16/2023 at 11:23 PM, TheToastedIron said:

TOASTER.png

special thanks to @CanIIA for making the edited image because I'm too dumb to edit the original one
*Toaster ding sounds*

OH GOD COME ON XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is just so amazing XD, you guys... Wait... Oh, for a short moment I though I was the toster, yeah I am not good with thrid person text... 

On 2/16/2023 at 11:26 PM, CanIIA said:

U HEARD HIM DON'T TOUCH HIS TOASTER, THOSE ARE HIS SANDWICHES AHAHAHJSJSSJJKONDKND XDDD

Calm dear, no one touched him, it's all fine! 

On 2/17/2023 at 2:16 AM, Mr M3m3~Chan said:

This page has descended to madness... may God save all your souls and whatever relationships have been revealed or forged in this page

I'm going to go play Madness: Project Nexus... bye!

XD THIS GUY, he just noped out of here! 

On 2/17/2023 at 3:53 AM, TheToastedIron said:

TOASTER.png

*Toaster ding sounds*

XD You are his toaster XDDDD

On 2/17/2023 at 12:40 PM, kazooha said:

FOX MINER IS MY DAD HANDS OFF!

So he is my dad too? Wait. @Fox Mineris my BROTHER DUDE

On 2/17/2023 at 1:23 AM, TheToastedIron said:

TOASTER.png

*Toaster ding sounds*

AALIYAH_WROTE_JAY_AN_APOLOGY_LETTERF09F9

Edited by Fover

On 2/17/2023 at 1:34 AM, Fox Miner said:

Just because I wanted to tell you guys about my girlfriend... Why? XD Still don't understand how this escalated so fast

¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Best news on TV now days... That's why...

On 2/17/2023 at 5:07 PM, Mr M3m3~Chan said:

I didn't nope out... I've been watching from behind the curtains... watching as hell falls down upon this post... waiting... to make a move...

:0 wow

Whatever you do, if you cause an invasion, if you summon Herobrine, doesn't matter at all, as long as you don't hurt Fox Miner...

If you do, you will die :]

-Anticay...

img%5D

Well, this is the great reveal! Yes, @Fox Miner is my Son .. well not really since we are in a long distance relation ship, but we do tend to have conversations together.

Why this post tho? Well, I noticed some guys going up to my Son and I am not fine with that much, but yeah, they didn't know, so Imma just make it clear here! @Fox Miner Is my Son, Hands off!

Edited by tutibrave