My Girl Friend (3K Pre-release 6 Render)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 2/16/2023 at 10:30 AM, Fover said:

u are so rude, I just wanted to be friends :(

That was a joke, didn't mean to actually shoot you... and how could I!? You're a dinosaur? You'd not take damage... as that is what I assume...

On 2/16/2023 at 12:39 PM, Fox Miner said:

That was a joke, didn't mean to actually shoot you... and how could I!? You're a dinosaur? You'd not take damage... as that is what I assume...

Man, I'm half human half dinosaur (like Hulk(i know hulk doesnt dinosaur) . HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A DINOSAUR WEARING CLOTHING?

so if you shoot me i might die 😀

also dinosaurs have feelings 😔

MY DAD!

2023-02-16_5.png

Well, this is the great reveal! Yes @Fox Miner is my Dad... well not really since we are long distanced since I'm a very busy person, but we are father and son.

Why this post tho? Well, I noticed some guys going up to my Dad and I am not fine with it! but yeah, they didn't know, so Imma just make it clear here! @Fox MinerIS MY DAD GO AWAY!

I might just have made a big mistake... BUT WHO CARES!!! MY DAD!!!!! BEST DAD EVER!!!! even tho he's a brokie.... (I really made a big mistake lol)

And have a Wonderful day!

On 2/16/2023 at 12:56 PM, kazooha said:

MY DAD!

2023-02-16_5.png

Well, this is the great reveal! Yes @Fox Miner is my Dad... well not really since we are long distanced since I'm a very busy person, but we are father and son.

Why this post tho? Well, I noticed some guys going up to my Dad and I am not fine with it! but yeah, they didn't know, so Imma just make it clear here! @Fox MinerIS MY DAD GO AWAY!

I might just have made a big mistake... BUT WHO CARES!!! MY DAD!!!!! BEST DAD EVER!!!! even tho he's a brokie.... (I really made a big mistake lol)

I think I produced a meme 😀 

Sorry my friend @Fox Miner

Edited by Fover

On 2/16/2023 at 10:56 AM, kazooha said:

MY DAD!

2023-02-16_5.png

What the actual F-

You know what, just keep it up, its funny XD

On 2/16/2023 at 12:08 PM, CanIIA said:

Everyone here loves Fox Miner :0

I wouldn't really say... but why not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 2/16/2023 at 12:10 PM, Aayush Saji said:

You just wait.

Oh F-

Well I'll wait then!

My lost brother (3K Pre-release 6 Render)

2pOHIJL.png

Well, This is a great reveal! Yes @Fox Mineris my long lost brother... well not really since we are in a long distance, but we do tend to move together.

Why this post tho? Well, I noticed some parents trying to Adopt my long lost brother and I'm not fine with that. but yeah, they didn't know, So Imma make it clear here! @Fox Miner is my brother, hands off!

I might just have made a big mistake... BUT WHO CARES!!! MY BROTHER!!!

And have a wonderful day

Yes, im going to delete pre 6 so that I can bake some light in pre 4 for @Fover

On 2/16/2023 at 12:24 PM, Aayush Saji said:

My lost brother (3K Pre-release 6 Render)

2pOHIJL.png

Well, This is a great reveal! Yes @Fox Mineris my long lost brother... well not really since we are in a long distance, but we do tend to move together.

Why this post tho? Well, I noticed some parents trying to Adopt my long lost brother and I'm not fine with that. but yeah, they didn't know, So Imma make it clear here! @Fox Miner is my brother, hands off!

I might just have made a big mistake... BUT WHO CARES!!! MY BROTHER!!!

And have a wonderful day

Yes, im going to delete pre 6 so that I can bake some light in pre 4 for @Fover

OH COME ON XD

Why is this so funny god damn XD

Btw:

BROTHER FINALLY YOU'RE BACK!!!! I THOUGHT YOU DIED!!!

Edited by Fox Miner