RPG Style Animation, Need People!!!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey Guys!

SO I'm going to start a RPG Style Animation(not truly RPG, you'll see) but neverthless it is gonna be a pretty epic animation. So If you want in Sign this Application. THX!!

1380077181-quest-for-light-poster.png

click on it to make it bigger?

APPLICATION:

Name:

Skin:

Weapon(special textures put a picture):

Special Power(may not be added):

Side(good or bad?):]

Can you help with providing schematics and textures?(this wont HURT your chances):

I can only take about 5 good guys, if there is a LOT more ill put up a poll for you guys to decide(like Block did :) ) if you choose to be a bad guy you will get a better chance of being in.

AND: If you agree to help you get a better chance of getting in.

People who are in(already):

Good Guys:

Pitachai (dark powers)

Balla (dark powers)

Stevepocalyptic(fire powers, renegade test subject?)

BlackCrept(user of darkness)

Rival Team(good guys too :P ):

SnivyLuck

Blockmaster

AwesomeShah

Mysterious People:

RedHawk007(mercenary for hire)

Shane(his skin looks good for a mysterious guy :P )

Bad Guys:

Herobrine(Dark and Light, total bad guy of course :P )

Tmmp(a.k.a. FlameBuster, Leader of the Qube Organization)

King_Keen(co-leader to organization)

NOTE: IF you dont get a Major Bad guy or Good guy role then you will be put in as a minor character(you will be in one or two Episodes) this is too include as many people as possible. and BTW WE NEED A LOT  MORE BAD GUYS PLEASE!!!

Edited by Pitachai

Name: Block D. Master

Skin: In Signature ='3

Weapon(special textures put a picture): Just a Diamond Sword

Special Power(may not be added): Block Attack Eu8fpll.png

Side(good or bad?): Goood

Can you help with providing schematics and textures?(this wont HURT your chances): Nu, Sowwy

Edited by Blockmaster239

APPLICATION:

Name: Crept

Skin: To the left <<<

Weapon(special textures put a picture): My hands turn dark. I also use an Iron Sword.

Special Power(may not be added): Darkness.

Side(good or bad?):] Good

Can you help with providing schematics and textures?(this wont HURT your chances):

Yes.

You can find my data here:

http://mineimator-roleplay.wikia.com/wiki/Ronnie_Varconen_A.K.A_BlackCrept

Name: Richard

Skin: daQiWrn.png

Weapon(special textures put a picture): FIRE

Special Power(may not be added):FIRE

Side(good or bad?): FIRE SIDE (good)

Can you help with providing schematics and textures?(this wont HURT your chances): Textures, yes.

Edited by Stevepocalyptic

Name:Dash S. Sparta

Skin:in signature

Weapon(special textures put a picture):donut staff,basically a glowing donut on a stickbrNGpdr.png

Special Power(may not be added):donut rain:rains donuts on opponents

Side(good or bad?):]good guy

APPLICATION:

Name: Crept

Skin: To the left <<<

Weapon(special textures put a picture): My hands turn dark. I also use an Iron Sword.

Special Power(may not be added): Darkness.

Side(good or bad?):] Good

Yes.

You can find my data here:

http://mineimator-roleplay.wikia.com/wiki/Ronnie_Varconen_A.K.A_BlackCrept

ummm it seems good......but darkness....balla nad i already have that power....the series is gonna revolve around it.......I guess I could add you.....are you ok with being a "renegade former experiment" ?

Name: Richard

Skin: daQiWrn.png

Weapon(special textures put a picture): FIRE

Special Power(may not be added):FIRE

Side(good or bad?): FIRE SIDE (good)

Can you help with providing schematics and textures?(this wont HURT your chances): Textures, yes.

PERFECT!!! Since you use fire too you can be the right hand man to FlameBuster! :)

hmmm ok.......i think i might have to put up a poll.....or something.....if you guys dont get in are you guys ok with being sorta minor bad guys?

Name:Keen

Skin:209hwrq_th.png

Weapon(special textures put a picture):2lmb6o0_th.png (its a 16 by 16 so youll have to add it to a item sheet couldn't add it to one i have to do this quick)

Special Power(may not be added): Blink (runs in a blink of an eye for 1 second)

Side(good or bad?): Bad (just for you cuz not much people are gonna be bad)

Can you help with providing schematics and textures?(this wont HURT your chances): Ehhhhh maybe

Also an you make me have a slight sample of "The Light" if "The Quest For Light" is what it means

Edited by King_Keen

Name: Ravok

Skin:

Human mode: 

Power mode: 

Rage mode:

Weapon(special textures put a picture): Well my weapons are schematics i will send you them

Special Power(may not be added): Shoot red and blue lazers out of hand

and when in ragemode uses the deathaxes

Side(good or bad?):] Neutral (that means good and bad)

Can you help with providing schematics and textures?(this wont HURT your chances): I indeed can

Name:Shah

Skin:In Sig

Weapon(special textures put a picture):Just a diamond sword

Special Power(may not be added):Beam in palm (kinda like ironman) that destroys almost anything

Side(good or bad?):Good/Hero

Can you help with providing schematics and textures?(this wont HURT your chances):Maybe, Probably No though, sorry

Name: Shane

Skin: 1st skin in sig

Weapon(special textures put a picture): 2 diamond daggers (2 swords being held upside down)

Special Power(may not be added): InSaNiTy (transformation into evil Shane that will help normal Shane's friends and allies)

Side(good or bad?): good

Can you help with providing schematics and textures?(this wont HURT your chances): no sorry :C

Edited by Shane

FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!

ummm it seems good......but darkness....balla nad i already have that power....the series is gonna revolve around it.......I guess I could add you.....are you ok with being a "renegade former experiment" ?

PERFECT!!! Since you use fire too you can be the right hand man to FlameBuster! :)

hmmm ok.......i think i might have to put up a poll.....or something.....if you guys dont get in are you guys ok with being sorta minor bad guys?

YEEEEAH!! FIRE FIRE FIRE!!

ok i think i will give one more day then ill decide the final people who are gonna be in :P but really.....PLEASE go for bad guy....i need LOTS more than good guys(btw if you're worried that as a bad guy you will die, remember, bad guys dont ALWAYS die......it just seems like they do....)

Name: AlphaTony

Skin: <------ :D

Weapon(special textures put a picture): Bow and explosive/flaming/thunder arrows (search up Elemental Arrows mod you'll see :D)

Special Power(may not be added): Homing arrows

Side(good or bad?):] Mercenary

Can you help with providing schematics and textures?(this wont HURT your chances): Probably not lol sorry.

Edited by AlphaTony

Name: None (Most people call my character The Hunter

Skin: Pig Man, not a zombie, for some reason it won't let me add a picture, but you can easily find it by typing in "minecraft pig man skin" on google images. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Weapon: Long Sword and Bow and Arrow (i have the item pack required, it's got some good weapons if you want to use it)

Special Power: Just very skilled, clever, and strong

Side: Neutral, mainly kills anyone who eats pork, so might take the bad side on occasion, but will generally fight anyone.

Can you provide schematics or textures?: I can definitely provide schematics, and make any required, but I'm not so sure about textures, I'll just do my best. I can also help with rigging characters faces to make them more realistic, and make better items like a usable book with actual pages or a 3D bowl, that sort of thing.

Edited by TheFlyingPig

Name: Doctor. Gunnery Sergeant Azelf (or just Azelf)

Skin: Full Skin and Gear: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7ahdcyin45n6qn4/Azelf.rar

Weapon: BLU Crusader's Crossbow and a Bonesaw. (Crossbow be found in this pack : http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/mineimator-all-the-classes-weapons-from-tf2/)

Special Power: None that he knows of.

Side: Neutral but is more geared to helping good side.

Can you help with providing schematics and textures? Depends, I have some WW2 gun textures and some basic house schematics.

Name:Velken

Skin:Beside my post

Weapon: https://twitter.com/Utumno02/status/386681301832462336/photo/1 just use that as the texture sheet and select the weapon

Special Power Extremely stealthy and good at parkour and EXTREMELY powerful ally when in close quarters combat or far ranged battles!

Side Good 

Can you help with providing schematics and textures: I can build a few schematics if needed

Edited by ElvenShot

Name: Vitebu

Skin: wintertraveler_minecraft_skin-3155273.jp

Weapon(special textures put a picture): Bow and iron dagger (change the iron sword scale)

Special Power(may not be added): Can resist to freezing cold, use poison, fire or eletric arrows.

Side(good or bad?):] Bad

Can you help with providing schematics and textures?(this wont HURT your chances): Maybe, im still learning how to use McEdit and etc...

Edited by Vitebu

Name:Shadow_Blade

Skin:(sorry for the small pictures)
11330614243_0d34e0b4c9_b.jpg

Weapon(special textures put a picture):
Note:she uses two swords but they are identical, if your using mine-imator than you may want to scale them down to 0.77. If I had a choice I would make her swords a little bit longer.

11330664353_0777b93752_b.jpg

If you want I can remove the green background I just put that there because the sword is harder to see clearly against a white or black background.

Special Power(may not be added):She has a magical shield that can block any magic attacks or projectiles but doing this tires her out.
I don't care if the shield is invisible but if you want it to be visible than the color should be a see through almost black purple.

Side(good or bad?):]bad

She was actually good at one time but I'd need to know the plot of the animation to come up with a decent back story. Perhaps she became evil to protect someone, or something along those lines just a thought.

Can you help with providing schematics and textures?(this wont HURT your chances):Depending on what you need yes.

Edited by Amethyst_Dragon

Name: Booga

Skin: normal:aCRCA7a.png when using magic:EwET0M0.png

Weapon(special textures put a picture): meh awesome magic

Special Power(may not be added): meh magic(wipe out a large crowd of people within 50 ft in range, make someone bleed internally just by looking at them, shooting blue soul beams out of my hands, flying, etc....)

Side(good or bad?):] Bad duhhh....

Can you help with providing schematics and textures?(this wont HURT your chances): YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS