Glamrock Mangle (Toy Foxy broken) | Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach Render (4K Rez)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

EuvUbFH.png

I thought they fixed me, I thought they upgraded me... 

Those kids... All I wanted was to have fun, to be friendly, and to play with my friends... Those kids! What did I ever do to them? I was always there to play with them... But they just wanted me gone, they wanted to play alone, they wanted... P... u... z... z... L... e... s... 

Hey Guys! 

Well it seems like Toy Foxy isn't having a good time, but no worries we took it into our hands and reassembled her, she'll be fully operational soon!

New Mega Pizza plex rule: "Toy Foxy is Off Limits for 0-10 year old!" 

Animatronic Rule for Toy Foxy: "Daycare is Off Limits!"

Now that that's good, there are still a few Animatronics on the Go! Next one is "Bunny Bee" Who's that!? Well stay tune and follow this Account to not miss any future Post or hidden lore 😏

On 3/14/2022 at 6:52 PM, Zyn said:

can you tell me how do you model so fast

Well, at first I make one Model, in this case it was Freddy, but I leave it nameless and texture less, (this is a Template) 

And then, when I need a new model, I just take the tamplate and make the textures and make it more... Laggy 😂, nah more detailed! 

But also, I am a fast modeler, even if I did my Human Model rig from scratch I'd be done in a day (5 hours, because that's the time I have on my Laptop) 

On 3/15/2022 at 7:49 AM, Green Z studios said:

THIS IS YOUR MOST BEUTIFULL ART IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!

THIS HAS TO BE IN THE "World International Museum"!

This reply is legendary 🤣

"My most beautiful post in your life!"

In a museum 🤣 legend! 

On 4/21/2022 at 4:30 PM, CanIIA said:

IT'S PRETTY NICE!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! BEAUTIFUL RENDER!!!

I have a question: How did you make those reflexions?!?! It looks like Blender! It's pretty epic!

Mine-imator BRDF