Hagus attempted to mess with the wrong Steve

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So if you remember back then, i posted a teaser trailer for the upcoming Steve vs other players video...

Yeah, the motivation was lost midway due to 'internal suppression' from my parents... so the video is resting in the limbo for months, and decided to upload Hagus' part just now, Ghatos' part had some small progress but project has stopped there.

But here we go nonetheless.

The video is supposed to be low-quality up until the fight scene, which i devoted my time, skill, and motivation solely on the later part, those were 2 different videos merged together with premiere, and the low-quality video is lost.

@Hagus @Ghatos @TexasTony04 @_Blue @Gfamleit @Glitch Block Studios 

Sorry for that anti-climactic battle Hagus, that one was very intended and not because of low motivation, high ground or not, Steve is just too skilled for you, lol. The same would happen to the rest if the video actually finish.

The video was scrapped, i got something else in the works, can i use your skins as the same player who will attack steve AT ONCE?

I can't promise whether it's finished or not, but i've set up a new formula to keep my motivation flowing steadily and i hope it works.

I... barely remember this. Alright...

I get being unmotivated. I haven't checked the forums in months, and I noticed this was one of my 32 notifications. Anyway, the beginning was...

We won't talk about it.

The other main thing is the blur around the camera. It's just...

Bad.

Watching Steve slam Hagus into the ground was satisfying, though.