Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

If that blue glow... is a glow... it's best to not use saturated color, turn down the saturation, max out the brightness... that should do it.

Also.

That diamond sword herobrine's holding. kinda blocks wither skeleton's body, but that's not my point though.

Look at how the swords are oriented. Because having both diamond sword pointing the similiar direction while being close to each other... felt... awkward, but that's just me. Unless... he's holding a different type of sword, that would be OK. Well... you can try to experiment another position for the right hand sword, juggle around. But in my opinion, you can try having that right hand sword aiming towards the camera like he's threatening you, because there's enough white space for the sword to slip between herobrine and urrgh... death? that one on the left?

Also... the shots seems to be off to the left. Maybe because they're looking to the right?

Now that's that... nice wallpaper you got there.