3D Bow Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Hi, everyone. I am going to make a minecraft murder mystery animation (Hypixel minigame), and I needed a bow rig as this will be a first person animation and will need to show the bow being pulled back. I downloaded anxious cynic's 3D bow rig and imported it. The arrow came in fine, but every part of the bow was just a black and purple surface, meaning that it can not read the textures. I can't find another rig, a way to fix this, or anyone else experiencing the same problem. Help!

8 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, HammerStudios said:

where is it?

Go to the workbench, and then go to items, and create.

then go into the item’s menu (click on it in the timeline) and under rotation / position ect look for s tab that says “texture” or “item”. Open it, and look for “custom item slot”. Then select the first frame, and move forward on the timeline. Then select the last one. Transitions affect this, so if you want to have more customization, use the instant transition and select the next frame instead of the last one, and repeat.

9 minutes ago, Jake_28 said:

Go to the workbench, and then go to items, and create.

then go into the item’s menu (click on it in the timeline) and under rotation / position ect look for s tab that says “texture” or “item”. Open it, and look for “custom item slot”. Then select the first frame, and move forward on the timeline. Then select the last one. Transitions affect this, so if you want to have more customization, use the instant transition and select the next frame instead of the last one, and repeat.

I'm just a little confused on what you mean. I was following along until the 'select the first frame, and more forward on the timeline' I selected the last frame, and nothing happened. I'm not fully sure what you mean.

Could you explain further on how to do this and more importantly, how to fix the texture of my bow rig.

3 minutes ago, HammerStudios said:

I'm just a little confused on what you mean. I was following along until the 'select the first frame, and more forward on the timeline' I selected the last frame, and nothing happened. I'm not fully sure what you mean.

Could you explain further on how to do this and more importantly, how to fix the texture of my bow rig.

Make sure you extracted all the textures and try to reimport it?

So you clicked on the first image frame, and moved a few frames forward on the timeline, selected the last one and nothing happened?

idk how to help you there