Jump to content
HeYoNia

Updated Schematics

Recommended Posts

Straight to the point add more frickin' schematics for christ's sake, It's been 3 years still no Pillager Outposts, still no Mansion thing still no uhh things that 1.12-1.14 added y u do this Nimi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HeYoNia said:

Straight to the point add more frickin' schematics for christ's sake, It's been 3 years still no Pillager Outposts, still no Mansion thing still no uhh things that 1.12-1.14 added y u do this Nimi

Actually Im working on it. I just gotta wait for MC edit to update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ethanial said:

Actually Im working on it. I just gotta wait for MC edit to update.

Mine-Imator actually has a built-in scenery importer, so unless there's some feature in MCedit you need in particular, there'd be no point in waiting.

Edited by crustyjpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crustyjpeg said:

Mine-Imator actually has a built-in scenery importer, so unless there's some feature in MCedit you need in particular, there'd be no point in waiting.

I already know that but there are features in MC Edit that I need

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...