Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

5 hours ago, Nzshark6 said:

Both of the rigs look really nice, but the breast does a bit look off of to me. This is more of a personal performance but I don’t think boobs look good on Minecraft skins (But that's just my opinion). Also the goggles should have a see-through effect on the glass parts because that's how goggles work :P. The gun rig looks really good, but the textures don’t hold the same consistency with the model’s skin (same with the goggles as well). I think that this is more of a nitpick, but I think that scenery would have really worked well with this wallpaper. I think that a realistic image as the background doesn’t really fit well.

I think the lighting and the posing look nice. I think this wallpaper could have benefited with scenery to give it that steampunk feeling/vibe. Although this render is missing a lot of elements that it could benefit from, it looks fairly decent. Good job :thumbsup:

Now THAT'S the kind of criticism I need. Thanks.

7 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

Character doesnt blend in with the backround which ticks me off

Also the fact that you said that it doesn't need criticism pisses me off, nobody is above criticism.

I wasn't saying you shouldn't give your criticism, it's just I wouldn't think that something like this needed it, but I was wrong. Chill out.

8 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

I downvoted because of what you said at the bottom of the post.

It sounds like you told us your wallpaper doesn't need criticism.

That isn't what I meant. What I meant was that I wouldn't think something like this would need criticism, but I was wrong, and it needed it. So I'm glad people criticized it. I would never say that my wallpapers shouldn't be criticized. It always needs to be, considering how much I need to improve. 

4 hours ago, Rawami said:

Maybe make the background 3D?

I made another render with the same character and a different background that's actually 3D. But idk if Im gonna post it anytime soon.

Edited by Just Philip