Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

• show backfaces is not enabled for your character's head layers
  • the text under EMERALD looks tilted forward
  • the pose relies too much on bending and looks like your character just got folded
  • the zombie's arms to the far left are in the default pose
  • SSAO glitching outlining your character's leg. I suggest turning off SSAO to fix the problem.
  • Muzzle flash is hovering in front of the shotgun
  • Small zombies should have large heads
  • your eyes are going into your hair
  • default pupils
  • mouth is expressionless and too high
  • shadow glitching around zombies and on your face. I suggest trying to raise the spotlight/point light quality in settings.
  • raising the FOV by a good amount and using "rule of thirds" for your character would be the best option for this wallpaper, especially since there isn't much background
  • A cinematic aspect ratio (in project settings) would fit well.

I hope this helps. I tried to add a solution to something I thought you might not know, like the light quality. Please don't think of this as hate, just criticism. I hope this helps for the future, and I hope to be seeing some more work from you in the future. Have a good day!

14 hours ago, Rawami said:

Why there are zombies in a bedwars?

It was the first thing that came up in my head. This is my first wallpaper ever but in the future, I'll try to be more accurate. 

13 hours ago, 9redwoods said:
  • show backfaces is not enabled for your character's head layers
  • the text under EMERALD looks tilted forward
  • the pose relies too much on bending and looks like your character just got folded
  • the zombie's arms to the far left are in the default pose
  • SSAO glitching outlining your character's leg. I suggest turning off SSAO to fix the problem.
  • Muzzle flash is hovering in front of the shotgun
  • Small zombies should have large heads
  • your eyes are going into your hair
  • default pupils
  • mouth is expressionless and too high
  • shadow glitching around zombies and on your face. I suggest trying to raise the spotlight/point light quality in settings.
  • raising the FOV by a good amount and using "rule of thirds" for your character would be the best option for this wallpaper, especially since there isn't much background
  • A cinematic aspect ratio (in project settings) would fit well.

I hope this helps. I tried to add a solution to something I thought you might not know, like the light quality. Please don't think of this as hate, just criticism. I hope this helps for the future, and I hope to be seeing some more work from you in the future. Have a good day!

As I was reading to your list I wasn't too happy but you made some valid points so thanks! Also just curious, how did you know that the head's backfaces were off.

1 hour ago, BruhHK123 said:

It was the first thing that came up in my head. This is my first wallpaper ever but in the future, I'll try to be more accurate. 

As I was reading to your list I wasn't too happy but you made some valid points so thanks! Also just curious, how did you know that the head's backfaces were off.

Because I can see it's off