Thoughts? <criticism is nice, just don't be rude>

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Spoiler

a26450c50de7b14b8c2790d52016cfca.png

Spoiler

Credit: I tried using links but i failed many times 

Skibbz face rig, Spawn Médieval schematic from: www.minecraft-schematics.com and Waluiqi's Knight sword model

Worked all day on this, Probably my most proud creation, but i feel i can do better with tips and such, but thoughts on how it looks?

1 minute ago, DuallyElemental said:

Torches need more light lol

try putting point lights on the torches, setting the brightness to around 10, and turn render shadows off. That should do the trick.

Noted! Thank you, i would change it up right now but for some odd reason my project file was missing when i got up this morning

So basically we’ve gotten to the point where fairly new mine-imator users are asking and maybe demanding for constructive criticism instead of opinions and tips which they call “rude”... I blame you for this @9redwoods, sue me >:(

9 minutes ago, Mineshaft Animation said:

So basically we’ve gotten to the point where fairly new mine-imator users are asking and maybe demanding for constructive criticism instead of opinions and tips which they call “rude”... I blame you for this @9redwoods, sue me >:(

In lack of a Gg react option i shall put it here

GG