Im Sick Of Censors!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I don't think anyone should think the word pony is a big deal. It's a horse. An animal. What's so big with that? Does anyone have to be offended because of a show?

There two different animals, And My little horse. makes no sense it is about ponnies. not horses if the show was about horses the show would be very strange. And whole censoring is pretty much, pathetic.. I don't mind it for the moderators name's but for actual things in the dictionary makes it worse.....

• No wait Cracker is censored to biscuit. 
  • pony - horse

FIX DEM!!

And many other things. can we just make this forum use the dictionary properly not. something else

Edited by Applesbrony

There two different animals, And My little horse. makes no sense it is about ponnies. not horses if the show was about horses the show would be very strange. And whole censoring is pretty much, pathetic.. I don't mind it for the moderators name's but for actual things in the dictionary makes it worse.....

• No wait Cracker is censored to biscuit. 
  • pony - horse

FIX DEM!!

And many other things. can we just make this forum use the dictionary properly not. something else

There is no need...Most of members are here for longer time and they know what you mean....No need for that kind of riot.

My Little is more than enough for a lot of people to assume the person means MLP even if it's censored to horse. I'm not affected but some are that's undeniable. Whether it gets uncensored or not is to the discretion of David. Cracker's Slang meaning is what causes issues. Search it up if you really want to know.

Not bothered with name censors.

My Little is more than enough for a lot of people to assume the person means MLP even if it's censored to horse. I'm not affected but some are that's undeniable. Whether it gets uncensored or not is to the discretion of David. biscuit's Slang meaning is what causes issues. Search it up if you really want to know.

Not bothered with name censors.

yeah looked it up... i cant believe its not an illegal term....

I don't see how this is a big deal. The main reason I can see it on here is to keep the website pure and actually about mine-imator instead of about other things. If you keep on fighting for this you'll either get results you never hoped for or waste into your resources accomplishing nothing.

If i am going to be Honest i think the censor for peoples name is a good thing within reason. I think maybe the censor should be used to show more of a identification to new members But when people us it to make it seem confusing (no offense) like ayhay it can me slightly misleading to new members. Also when it comes to Ponny and other words being censored i find that it is millinery immature to hate someone for liking something. You see now by blocking the word Ponny it leads to pointless argument about brones and anti-brones. Now i am a brony but i am happy to ignore all your Criticism to me as i really think you are a person who is clearly more censored about peoples life that you hate that your own. I just find i is cause more problems than it is worth. I rest my case.

I think the censorship of pony is a good idea. This is an animation forum, not a MLP fan club.