Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, me and @lifecraft were talking about his series, Fighting the Blindness, and I said that I would be making a series and I guess, he wanted it connected to his. It's mostly based on my Agent skin for Minecraft. For this episode that I've been working on for the past three weeks... nah, you gotta watch it first I don't explain it here.

Click the spoiler to see what happens!

Spoiler

Agent Gray, also known as Agent Josh from his counterparts, breaks the fourth wall and explains what he does while waiting for a mission. The technology is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo advanced, he says, for anyone to know. Scott, the person who assigns Gray his missions, alerts Gray that one of the most wanted criminals, Phil Caiden, has been spotted near an abandoned factory near LA. After teleporting, he kills off three guards and Phil and Aden, the person who was giving Phil an explosive to destroy a downtown area, were alerted after hearing the sounds of guns firing.They then somehow escape and enter a helicopter. Josh exits the building and finds out that they are on the helicopter. He then teleports and tells the pilot of the helicopter to keep on flying. He then notices the bomb and sees Aden walking to the other side of the helicopter. He then kills him and Phil punches Gray. He then shoots him and kills Phil. Whatever you think, an explosion happens for an unknown reason... or JoshTheStupad was too lazy to actually add in a reason. It could probably be the helicopter crashing after he took the pilot with him to Headquarters or the bomb exploded.

amazing story

This shows what can be conveyed with animation as an art form It doesn't matter how smooth the smooth or just making test animations and that is it. This shows that an amazing story can make for a entertaining video even if you don't have pixar level animation.

Edited by Sebablixa

46 minutes ago, Sebablixa said:

amazing story

This shows what can be conveyed with animation as an art form It doesn't matter how smooth the smooth or just making test animations and that is it. This shows that an amazing story can make for a entertaining video even if you don't have pixar level animation.

Thanks man! :D