Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I've just see on my a message from you on my youtube channel @Warriorx269 the redstoner only child post this and it's false.

his message: " i disliked it for you disliking my mine imator rig" on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG0AEYSrUBE&lc=z12cd3uisyjjwftmb23cvfhyqwvcw1emx

Before do this,watch who gave reputation on your topic if you don't want to have some problem on the forum.

The rig quality is poor. Just plain colors. Also photo is way to darn small!

And final thing DON'T DISLIKE PEOPLES STUFF BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE YOUR'S OR IS TRYING TO HELP YOU!

Edited by Mobdestoryer

2 hours ago, XxEmeraldSquidxX said:

>no details

>fa- NO I WILL NOT BE THAT GUY 

anyways just work on detailing and texturing and you'll be fiiine.

I agree people should not hate on others just because its fad

10 hours ago, Mobdestoryer said:

The rig quality is poor. Just plain colors. Also photo is way to darn small!

And final thing DON'T DISLIKE PEOPLES STUFF BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE YOUR'S OR IS TRYING TO HELP YOU!

you do know it's an endoskeleton so it's meant to be like that this is only a prototype so I will be updating it. i don't know why the picture is so small it was bigger before I imported it

it's an endoskeleton it's meant to have that texture that grey metal look anyway it's a prototype 

1 hour ago, Warriorx269 the redstoner said:

you do know it's an endoskeleton so it's meant to be like that this is only a prototype so I will be updating it. i don't know why the picture is so small it was bigger before I imported it

it's an endoskeleton it's meant to have that texture that grey metal look anyway it's a prototype 

Then call the post "Prototype of endoskeleton (warning fad)" <to avoid haters
And for the textures... no... it's just ugly flat grey... and the exact same on every pieces.
For a bigger picture, you should try to do export the "wallpaper", post it on https://imgur.com/ and then copy and past the link in the post (warning tho not to make a picture too big).

I don't know if I have been clear, I kinda suck at english...

On 6/7/2017 at 7:42 PM, Irudium said:

come on, atleast tell the guy whats wrong with it if ya gunna -rep . and not just because its fad....

i don't know what fad means 

On 6/8/2017 at 9:10 AM, Chaukeke said:

Then call the post "Prototype of endoskeleton (warning fad)" <to avoid haters
And for the textures... no... it's just ugly flat grey... and the exact same on every pieces.
For a bigger picture, you should try to do export the "wallpaper", post it on https://imgur.com/ and then copy and past the link in the post (warning tho not to make a picture too big).

I don't know if I have been clear, I kinda suck at english...

thanks for the tips