Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello, my name is Davi DS, I'm from Brazil.

I have an idea for a great animation, but I will not give it alone, the big project, the requirement and the dedication on the part of the animators. I need someone who knows how to use a Mine-Imator tool (not started) to join a development team. (Attention: I do not have money to be paying the service of the animators, so those who seek to volunteer have to be by free and spontaneous will. Those interested have to speak Portuguese or english (Being Portuguese is a preferential language, because I am Brazilian.) and I contact on Skype with a message (I am interested in their Proposal) My Skype is [davizinho345]

I have a story in mind but I will not be able to animate myself, can anyone help me?

Below, a video of an animation I'm still doing, just to distract myself.

Edited by Davi DS

Ele disse que o trabalho que você fez é ótimo. Que você é um bom animador ou qualquer bom novato.

Ao contrário do resto que tivemos, eles carregaram coisas chamadas F.NAF ou Dabs, etc.

I understood, I'm 17, I just like animations, but if it's something I have to do, it has to be done well  :D  Thanks :D