Just some things I've been working on

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, I haven't been uploading as much as usual on the forums, but I'm pretty sure nobody has really noticed anyways. Don't worry though; I've still been creating things, and that's the purpose that this post is going to serve. I'm just gonna show a bit of stuff that I've been doing while I've been gone. Most of them are drawings involving some of my characters.

Spoiler

So, here's one of my characters. His name is Gyro, and he's a mage dino. (If I have dino characters, does that automatically make me a scaley?)

better_gyro_by_sb7989_art-das121j.png

Spoiler

Here's another dino OC, named Pancho, in an alternate outfit. He's actually the first dino OC that I made up. He's pretty fun to draw .~.

windy_day_by_sb7989_art-dasdn85.png

Spoiler

Here's a running cycle that I made in MMF8. It's one of my first animations on that software, so I think it came out rather sloppy.

blok_run_loop_cropped_by_sb7989_art-datp

Spoiler

Here's another animation that I made. It was (obviously) a lot easier to make since most of it is tracing the previous frame. It's supposed to be an electric bolt that hits a surface.

zap_by_sb7989_art-dau5mce.gif

This last one has to be my all time favorite so far.

Spoiler

This is B-T46. He's a robot whose main form of attack is through sound waves. I literally came up with this OC by drawing a circle. And then another circle in the circle. Anyways, his arms are actually supposed to move freely, sort of like Master Hand from the Smash Bros series. He has four main types of Audio Attacks, which are further explained in the ref pic.

b_t46_ref_by_sb7989_art-dauvey4.png

That's it for now. I hope(?) you like what I've been working on while I've been inactive. I'll see you guys later!