Operation Wind Fox [Minecraft Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I liked this animation, besides the fact of the amount of time dedicated to cinematics. I also didn't like how not much was visible other than a silhouette, which was very hard to see in the complete darkness. I recommend you make the scene brighter next time and maybe put more animating into the whole thing instead of cinematics. Other than those critiques, I enjoyed the animation.

16 minutes ago, Nerdinq said:

I liked this animation, besides the fact of the amount of time dedicated to cinematics. I also didn't like how not much was visible other than a silhouette, which was very hard to see in the complete darkness. I recommend you make the scene brighter next time and maybe put more animating into the whole thing instead of cinematics. Other than those critiques, I enjoyed the animation.

Thank you for your critiques! I'll definitely try lighting up the scenes next time! 

Loved the idea and the extra assets mate! :3 I used to have this problem though when I would make things too slow or too fast and I also can see it in this animation as well,but that's not bad just I would recommend you make some type of reference of time passage either in your head or act out how it's going to go in life to give you a better understanding. All in all though, you did great for a nub xD ( my first was much worse than yours)

Edited by Cybernetic Cinema

5 minutes ago, Cybernetic Cinema said:

Loved the idea and the extra assets mate! :3 I used to have this problem though when I would make things too slow or too fast and I also can see it in this animation as well,but that's not bad just I would recommend you make some type of reference of time passage either in your head or act out how it's going to go in life to give you a better understanding. All in all though, you did great for a nub xD ( my first was much worse than yours)

Not a bad idea!

4 minutes ago, Czai Knight said:

Wow! This is darn good! Just work on timing as it feels more of a cinematic more than a stealth mission, the animation is alright but work on it, and I suggest focusing on lighting as well. Hoped this helped :thumbsup:

Thanks, man! And yeah lighting is my next big focus!

it was good but there were some slight things with it:

1. one can't simply drill a hole on a side of a plain because for 1 the pressure from the plain would automatically make all the air move out very quickly thats why there are no big holes on the side of a plain and for 2 even if they got in the plain and sealed the hole theirs no way they could of avoided detection.

2. there was no action, no return fire, no gore, no seeing the plain blow up, and did they sky dive out of the plain and with para shoot or with those weird gliding chipmunk suits or nothing at all?

3. you didn't show us the information they were trying to get.

4. really ray guns while the bad guy had normal guns, i know modern tech isn't exactly anybodies choice but normal guns work.

5. why not a mission brief instead of where they are in the world in fact why didn't you go strait into the fight itself.

1 hour ago, chuckles de clown said:

it was good but there were some slight things with it:

1. one can't simply drill a hole on a side of a plain because for 1 the pressure from the plain would automatically make all the air move out very quickly thats why there are no big holes on the side of a plain and for 2 even if they got in the plain and sealed the hole theirs no way they could of avoided detection.

2. there was no action, no return fire, no gore, no seeing the plain blow up, and did they sky dive out of the plain and with para shoot or with those weird gliding chipmunk suits or nothing at all?

3. you didn't show us the information they were trying to get.

4. really ray guns while the bad guy had normal guns, i know modern tech isn't exactly anybodies choice but normal guns work.

5. why not a mission brief instead of where they are in the world in fact why didn't you go strait into the fight itself.

1. I wasn't really trying to go into the physics of whether or not it was possible I just thought it looked cool. This animation was based on the Call of Duty 4 mission "Mile High Club". But good observation!

2. My original plan was to have the plane blow up. But I ran into some difficulty no making the explosion look cheesy and stupid. As for the escape plan. The used the Elytra suits that appeared in the scene just before the jump.

3. It's classified. Only to be revealed at a later moment!

4. Those were not Ray Guns at all. They were just suppressed pistoles.

5.Okay, you got me on this one. Good point! 

Edited by Buhrp
Forgot my comma

On 1/9/2017 at 9:37 PM, Buhrp said:

1. I wasn't really trying to go into the physics of whether or not it was possible I just thought it looked cool. This animation was based on the Call of Duty 4 mission "Mile High Club". But good observation!

2. My original plan was to have the plane blow up. But I ran into some difficulty no making the explosion look cheesy and stupid. As for the escape plan. The used the Elytra suits that appeared in the scene just before the jump.

3. It's classified. Only to be revealed at a later moment!

4. Those were not Ray Guns at all. They were just suppressed pistoles.

5.Okay, you got me on this one. Good point! 

granted i was having a cinema sins moment