Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

help me to decide!  

4 members have voted

1. 1. what rig should i release next?

• Modular Battle Suit (original creation)
    • Mazinger Z (creator of the mech genre)

eyy, hello gamers and freaks!

today am bringing to yah some neat stuff from the game Captivator! i'll explain what the game is about and then we'll go to the rigs, k? k.

in captivator, there are 2 teams, captivators and runners, the runners must collect portal pieces to escape and win the game, and the captivators must capture all the runners throwing capsules to them, like a creepy pokemon game where invaders of other world imprisonate you in a gate! yay!

here is the game if that interests you:

https://www.roblox.com/games/425275868/40-OFF-NEW-YEARS-SALE-Captivator

and the trailer too if you don't want to play it:

Spoiler

but that's pretty much it for the info, now let's get into what really matters here, the rigs!

(note that the following rigs aren't different characters but different suits, all the characters have the same abilities)

Size comparison:

Spoiler

i made extruding in most of their appendices to make them look a bit taller and more menacing:

kPW7OAb.png

characters from right to left: peditum, curha (it is actually cura but curha seems cooler to me), imperium, acensus, adiutor and actarius, as you see (probably you don't), adiutor is the tallest of them all, and actarius is the coolest of them all (you totally see it).

also, the "helmets" should be all like the one curha wears, but i took some creative freedom right there :-P

here you have the same image without steve disturbing the scene t9M5L84.png i made them to have larger lower parts (except for the torso, also, not all of them have extruded appendices) so that they look more alien-like and weird, adiutor is the perfect example of this.

Capsule:

Spoiler

the capsule can be seen up there but i'll make this spoiler for it

Tu8sxfM.pngD0XZrp6.png

also here is a sssssick effect you can make with it if you pick the right angle:
axRp9U6.png

The hands:

Spoiler

you don't get any information about what the captivators are or where they come from in the game, but i imagine them as aliens, so that's why i decided to give them three fingers:

uo8GMpq.png

it isn't very clear, but you have three fingers right there, and they only bend in the middle since they're rescaled arms

and FINALLY, you can change the color of their bright inside! (that sounds weird...)

i made an individual wallpaper for everyone of 'em and then using the same poses i put them in a wallpaper together

here they are!:

Spoiler

Peditum: xXy3bsi.png

Curha: LU5XG6j.png

Imperium: KdNO5mS.png

Acensus: HkniT6c.png

Adiutor: 4whi6rd.png

Actarius: SQrNheN.png

All together: Fjl6Y6N.png

i used bloom from Nimi's (and emunator's) MI: Community Build

This rigs where made with MI: Community build 1.0.2, try luck if you want them working in vanilla MI, it doesn't use features of the mod so maybe it could work.

Download:

that's it! so goodbye, gamers and freaks!

Edited by BBruce7815

"Captivators and runners"

Once the city used to pulse with energy. Dirty and dangerous, but alive and wonderful. Now it's something else. The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't realize, or didn't care, and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life. Some didn't. And those who refused to conform were pushed to the sidelines, criminalized. They became our clients. We call ourselves Runners. We exist on the edge between the gloss and the reality: the mirror's edge. We keep out of trouble, out of sight, and the cops don't bother us. Runners see the city in a different way. We see the flow. Rooftops become pathways and conduits, possibilities and routes of escape. The flow is what keeps us running, keeps us alive.

You got to make a skin for the runners that resseambles a runner from mirror's edge.