Glock 17 [Functional 3D Pixel Rig]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

There's a new, "better" one out now. Ignore this. Or download it 'cos you think its better idk.

The new ones here, though; if you wanna see it: 

This is my second rig. I planned on making both the AK and the Glock in a "spur of the moment" idea. Thing is; I didn't realize the Glock would be the hardest rig to make :/

It's done now though. And here are some images to prove it:

Spoiler

ceT0qnv.png

Spoiler

afjtniy.png

6hEG25A.png

zCPmrxI.png

Sg7MZEI.png

tRJMfzE.png

Give Credit If You Use It In Your Rigs. Otherwise I Don't Really Care.

Here's the download if you want this delicious rig:

Edited by SharkleSparkle
Download was broken. If it still is, sorry, I'll fix it in a couple of hours. I have to go to bed :/

6 minutes ago, CatOnCaffeine said:

Looks pretty good. My only gripe would be the handle looking a bit weird. Other than that I like it!

Yeah, I don't really like the handle either. I looked at about 3 different Glock pictures to try and get it right, but alas, 'twas not to be. ("be" = "look good")

2 minutes ago, SharkleSparkle said:

Awesome xD glad to know I could help :)

Oh hey, I got a problem, when I Import the .object file into a project this thing appears:

70QBZdc.png

Probably because of missing textures. Can you upload the rig as a Project file instead of a .object? That's the problem I see.

18 minutes ago, SharkleSparkle said:

Yeah, I don't really like the handle either. I looked at about 3 different Glock pictures to try and get it right, but alas, 'twas not to be. ("be" = "look good")

make the side of the handle with the trigger angled further down and the other side of the handle more of a right angle. I think it'd look a bit better that way.

1 minute ago, -StickyMations- said:

Oh hey, I got a problem, when I Import the .object file into a project this thing appears:

70QBZdc.png

Probably because of missing textures. Can you upload the rig as a Project file instead of a .object? That's the problem I see.

sure, will do

7 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

70QBZdc.png

Try re-downloading now. It's all in one .zip folder.