Aether mob Pack W.I.P - valkyrie queen

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

the progress i have made on the valkyrie queen, the second hardest boss in the aether mod, (in my opinion) the rig pack will also include a item sheet of various aether items. also the picture for the sun spirit and slider models are here 

zARhrFO.pngwoRcQwS.png

Edited by Willjago

5 hours ago, KindZax said:

You should of used the actual textures from the mod

5 hours ago, KindZax said:

You should of used the actual textures from the mod

when i get the model complete ill retexture the item sheets, it is only a small fix so ill wait till i finish the model.

1 hour ago, Juno said:

Make the skin nude, the skin part with the shoes show it doesn't clip well, shoes don't bend. Also, make sure to use more custom textures and shrink the body/waist.

what do you mean by shrinking the body and the waist? and ill get on to fixing the skin now

4 minutes ago, Willjago said:

when i get the model complete ill retexture the item sheets, it is only a small fix so ill wait till i finish the model.

what do you mean by shrinking the body and the waist? and ill get on to fixing the skin now

Her upper chest is wider than her lower chest, aka the waist.

1 minute ago, Juno said:

Her upper chest is wider than her lower chest, aka the waist.

kk will do

2 hours ago, Juno said:

Make the skin nude, the skin part with the shoes show it doesn't clip well, shoes don't bend. Also, make sure to use more custom textures and shrink the body/waist.

i honestly have no idea how to make a waist for her xD