Forsake Episode 2

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The part at 0:35 where he jumps it looks weird how the stretched trail it there for a while... You kind of stretch people a bit too much (i like if it is used but i think you overused it). And at 1:14 when he puts the two weapons together they are going trough hes head for a while. When he pulls the bow back he doesnt touch it and the arrow doesnt follow the string. At 1:23 the magic thingy goes over hes thumb which looks weird. Clipping at 1:39. Cliche sad violin. The hair clips trough the not green guys eye.

Overall the animation is well made but these are some little things that bugged me watching it. Nothing much but you should fix em in the next animation. ;)

Nice animation, I have a problem.   At the sad part, you used music from Naruto.   It's sorta best not to use music from a show.   Example:although it's tempting, I don't use music from the Half-Life game series in my animations, even though it fits well.