"Spawn of the Dead" Teaser

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Let me guess: you're going to say something about the glitchy text alpha, camera work or just bad animation overall.

Well...

1. This is my first (which I specified)

2. Text alpha glitch was invisible on the work camera but showed up both times I exported the video.

3. This was before I started using different keyframe transitions.

4. No-one else would help me despite me asking them.

1 minute ago, TheBeanOfLegend said:

Let me guess: you're going to say something about the glitchy text alpha, camera work or just bad animation overall.

Well...

1. This is my first (which I specified)

2. Text alpha glitch was invisible on the work camera but showed up both times I exported the video.

3. This was before I started using different keyframe transitions.

4. No-one else would help me despite me asking them.

Don't make a   full-length animation if this is your first.

1 minute ago, Patrick said:

Don't make a   full-length animation if this is your first.

I said it's my first full-length lol. I've made several animations before this, including two intros which have not been used by either of the dedicated YouTubers yet.

14 minutes ago, DizzyProductions said:

Needs much more detail and effort

23 minutes ago, Caeden117 said:

I hope you like criticism.

http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/61324-help-with-first-animation/&do=findComment&comment=666847

5 minutes ago, Ryanista said:

Let me guess. This is an animation you made a while ago? 'This was before I started using different keyframe transitions' No no no no no. You probably made this like 10 minutes ago! And I know you have only just started. But come one man. Atleast try and put a bit more effort into it! 

Go on YouTube and look when the video was uploaded.

But since you can barely type - "Come one" "Atleast" I have provided you with a link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypWRkQ5CyVc

In fact, Einstein, I'll just summarize it for you: As of when I posted this, I went onto the YouTube home, and guess what I saw when I looked at how long it had been since I uploaded it:

2 weeks ago.

2 weeks and 1 day ago to be precise (equal to 15 days, which is equal to 360 hours)

Now get a life and maybe find yourself some insults that actually work.

On 12/23/2016 at 6:45 PM, TheBeanOfLegend said:

My apologies, Ryanista, I felt bad soon after posting that too - it was kind of harsh. I was just in a bad mood over how much criticism I'd received in less than an hour.

Criticism is a good thing, it helps you improve! :thumbsup: 

Even if they are bad, they still have meaning.

I do hope you manage to make this, and making it good! :)