Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

How Does It Look? Leave Your Opinion Down Below.

-

l

l

l

l

Oh I Should Give Up This Line... It'll Never Make It Down Below. I cri everytim

Edited by CreeperGavG

8 hours ago, Pigeon_ said:

a bit too fast for a walk cycle.

It Depends On The Frame-Rate Or Tempo Of The Animation, I Used The Default Tempo For Mine-Imator... As I Used To Used 10. (That Is Why My Animations Are A Bit Slower.)

I'm Experimenting With Different Tempo's To Get A Better Hang Of Animation.  But, I Do See Your Point. It Is A Bit Fast, I Might Make It A Bit Slower. Thanks Though :) 

10 hours ago, willingsas said:

I think he should move the body left and right a little bit.

Eh.. I Don't really like the moving the body to left and right, its not normal in my opinion. From what I've seen, people don't move to the left and right while walking.

19 minutes ago, CreeperGavG said:

Eh.. I Don't really like the moving the body to left and right, its not normal in my opinion. From what I've seen, people don't move to the left and right while walking.

they sometimes do but not in an obvious left-right tilt. The left and right turning should come from the shoulders. It displays a sort of strong, determined walk, just dont overdo it.

Edited by CatOnCaffeine

9 hours ago, CatOnCaffeine said:

they sometimes do but not in an obvious left-right tilt. The left and right turning should come from the shoulders. It displays a sort of strong, determined walk, just dont overdo it.

Yeah, I know that kind of thing. I've seen it in many walk cycles and people, I just don't like it much with Minecraft animation, it doesn't look right to me. So I decided to use this kind of walk, as its not used as much as it use to be. (I Think)