Exosuit Rig [Edge of Tomorrow]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Need help with something? Go into the bottom of the post for answers!

An Exosuit rig I based on Edge of Tomorrow, that movie with aliens (Mimics) and soldiers in exosuits. It took me 3 days to build this, and it was real hard work. Probably my most advanced rig so far.

Wait, we're opening a file. Hold on.

Filename: Exosuit

A battle exosuit made with titanium-steel alloy. Very dangerous guns mounted on back. Can lift up to 3 tons of weight. The suit weighs about 25 kilograms, but when turned on it feels like it weighs just 5 kilograms. Immovable when battery runs out. Two helmets available; rookie and elite.

Cool .txt file. Hey, look! A gallery is also available in the folder. Let's check it out.

Gallery:

0dEJKsm.jpg

KmsZH96.jpg

EieccFC.jpg

15VOwRc.jpg

XjbEAZq.jpg

The file ended! It was cool, pointing out features of the exosuit. The last picture puzzled me. How'd the guy take a photo in the middle of a war? I don't know. It's time for me to go, bye!

So there it is, my Exosuit Rig! Hope you enjoy. Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/?73ckgcm7mcr3cmq

Help Center:

Q: Help! My computer is crashing everytime I try to open the rig!

A: That is... very strange. The rig itself isn't heavy at all, but that means your computer is not enough to meet the requirements.

Q: Help! The head doesn't show up when under the glass of the helmet!

A: Set the head's render depth lower then put it back to normal. It works everytime.

Q: Help! The rig turned all purple!

A: Your computer must be going nuts. I didn't use any textures!

Q: Help! I'm dying!

A: ...

Rig Features Timelapse:

This is coming from a 12 year old

Edited by CubeTron23