Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Made a glove that creates weapons or anything he needs from the crystals's "mythical powering abilities", then somehow turns it into physical form.

kinda starting to think its pretty similar to the Crystal Gems from Steven Universe, huh...

Spoiler

p0DYuVY.jpg

hes drawing a shield, that was the quickest thing that came up to mind.

BTW, the danger lvl is "N/A" because he could pretty much create anything he wants. only something that doesnt live cant be made.

yee. now Andrew has a cool weapon for himself, a comic MIGHT be coming.

(if ill find time because of the darn school, if you would see my books pile its huge, it weighs alot too.)

So, what do you think??? I want some feedback. (also feel free to ask some questions about the glove.)

Just now, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

so what would a modern pistol classify?

Heh,nice pun:D 

Probably at lvl 1, because it can only shoot, and can be used as a melee weapon, but its very short range.

Thought it probably is much stronger than the glove itself, its designed to create tools, but can be modified to have other tools/weapons in it with their own "mark".

theres few citerias to "lvl up":

-How useful it is.

-How deadly.

-and some other, lemme think of them.

36 minutes ago, Tiedemies1 said:

Probably at lvl 1, because it can only shoot, and can be used as a melee weapon, but its very short range.

Thought it probably is much stronger than the glove itself, its designed to create tools, but can be modified to have other tools/weapons in it with their own "mark".

theres few citerias to "lvl up":

-How useful it is.

-How deadly.

-and some other, lemme think of them.

what about a Light-saber?[this can count on almost any Sci-fi/fantasy Energy blade]

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

Wait a sec, this glove looks a bit like something from a game I play...

Oh wait, I got it! The glove acts a lot like the wand spells from Wizard 101

Spoiler

bChuvRp.jpg

Basically the person in wizard 101 draws the spell with his/her wand, similar to your character drawing a tool with his glove

Edited by Sword