Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

54 minutes ago, ÜberKiller said:

I went to find a vignette png image for him, and this one happens to have a lot of desaturation to keep it simple.

You don't take png images from google, everyone should know that.

Here's one I made in paint.NET that you guys can use.

K4FGc8v.png

16 hours ago, ÜberKiller said:

That isn't true, especially when using a generalization. Google's a good resource, it just lacks proper crediting like most website usually have.

Sorry for being late. But most png images arent transparent or bad quality imo.

6 hours ago, Marten said:

Sorry for being late. But most png images arent transparent or bad quality imo.

Searching up only png images gets me transparent images. Like, search for cloud png on google images and you'll see what I mean.

Most are images well above 500x500 in size, which for Mine-imator standards it well exceeds.

Then, if you want to get a certain size of vignette, just search up one at least 1080p in size. At the very worst, if it's not transparent, you can just use a chroma key effect using paint.net plugins/photoshop.

14 minutes ago, ÜberKiller said:

Searching up only png images gets me transparent images. Like, search for cloud png on google images and you'll see what I mean.

Most are images well above 500x500 in size, which for Mine-imator standards it well exceeds.

Then, if you want to get a certain size of vignette, just search up one at least 1080p in size. At the very worst, if it's not transparent, you can just use a chroma key effect using paint.net plugins/photoshop.

I don't want to start a larger discussion but if you're advanced enough to use chroma key then you're for sure able to make a vignette effect. :)