The sound in Mine-Imator crackles

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Sooo.... This was going to be my entry for the MIDSA collab 2. But the sound crackles.

idunno what to do. I tried syncing the sound with a 3rd party softwere but it went straight up downhill. And you're not allowed to use 3rd party softweres. Soooo....

@David What shall I do? Pls

16 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, Keep on Chucking said:

yeah, sounds won't end up in the collab.

25 minutes ago, Caeden117 said:

This is a known issue with Mine-imator, and @Keep on Chucking will mute the sound anyways.

Well that won't be my entry then and that didn't help me at all anyways. .-.

How do I fix this??

Edited by Marten
;-;

20 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

try opening mi in the mi folder instead of using a shortcut

It didn't help. And why would it? The shortcut is the same as the normal. It's just an additional button to run it. It's still the same softwere.

7 hours ago, Mafa Animations said:

Never use mp3 with programs. 

I used .ogg .-.

7 hours ago, Beefray Rulan said:

Use a .wav file

I'll try.

Didn't help.

Edited by Marten

I have the same thing.

Usually I input the audio (yes I know, rip headphone users) and then remove the audio when finally finished and uploading

Then I go to my video editing software (this case, MovieMaker) and input the audio from the time it started.

The audio may not work in Mine-imator for now, but it could be fixed in the future

Edited by Cat Optimist

On 8/7/2016 at 3:46 PM, zoocomicsx said:

nexil told me it would help

Yes, doing this helped me with my sound issues. I don't open MI from the shortcut anymore and I haven't had problems. Not sure if it would help here, but it's worth a shot.

13 hours ago, Dr. Nexil said:

Yes, doing this helped me with my sound issues. I don't open MI from the shortcut anymore and I haven't had problems. Not sure if it would help here, but it's worth a shot.

I tried it. Doesn't work. ;-;

On 2016-08-09 at 9:22 AM, Cat Optimist said:

I have the same thing.

Usually I input the audio (yes I know, rip headphone users) and then remove the audio when finally finished and uploading

Then I go to my video editing software (this case, MovieMaker) and input the audio from the time it started.

The audio may not work in Mine-imator for now, but it could be fixed in the future

I guess I'll have to do that for now. But I guess I could just use that to animate animations like this in the future. :/