Rigness Productions (Open to members)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello everyone, MCBoomBox here. I am here to let you know that RP (Rigness Productions) Is open to members. The members we have is @zoocomicsx, @That Guy...Brian, @ZAIN3R and Riggy Mine-imator. All members will have this in there signature if you need it download it by right clicking and pressing copy image then copying it into your signature.

172d8670cb4b47defc85e6c1609afb0bdf1983b1

Ranks:

Beginner: Just started but doesn't do anything for the team,

New: Starting to be known as a team member but is doing very little for the team, 

Decent: doing a medium amount of work, Is know as a team member,

Helper: Well known, Team member that does alot of work to  help the team.

2 minutes ago, Skjold said:

Honestly.. "Rigness productions" is an absolutely awful name.

But sure. I'll join. Why not? Its not like every single team I've joined has crashed and burned horribly.  *cough* @Keep on Chucking *cough*

Have you got the signature, and PM the name of your skype? can i have an example of your work. And yes, Rigness Productions isn't that good of a name but neither is CAW is it? Sorry CAW! 

Edited by MCBoomBox

Just now, MCBoomBox said:

Have you got the signature, and PM the name of your skype? can i have an example of your work. And yes, Rigness Productions isn't that good of a name but neither is CAW is it? 

I wasnt in CAW. Its team cubicle. CAW is still very much alive.. maybe. I'm not in it so i wouldnt know.

Oh and here's what i'm doing right now even though you could just go through my rig topics on my profile.

c9944eaba5e6048363f9e74ed24a5221.png

3 minutes ago, GbStudio said:

This reminds me of when people actually had productive teams. May I ask what you will be working on?

We are working on an animated series called Hero Outbreak

23 minutes ago, MCBoomBox said:

We are working on an animated series called Hero Outbreak

I can join but don't expect much productivity. I have other projects (and a team but that died a long time ago)

Example of work:

Spoiler

Wallpapers-Rigs

Spoiler

rtTL25h.png

tI0JWE8.png

Spoiler

W9dUTKx.png?1

NFTDisD.png

Edited by GbStudio

7 minutes ago, GbStudio said:

I can join but don't expect much productivity. I have other projects.

Example of work:

Hide contents

Wallpapers-Rigs

Hide contents

rtTL25h.png

tI0JWE8.png

Hide contents

W9dUTKx.png?1

NFTDisD.png

I'm not sure, if your kinda busy you shouldn't really be doing even more, this is a big project we are working on.

Just now, MCBoomBox said:

I'm not sure, if your kinda busy you shouldn't really be doing even more, this is a big project we are working on.

I can do things like rigs or scenery for the team. Animation is something I can't do though. I will help on request. 

2 minutes ago, GbStudio said:

I can do things like rigs or scenery for the team. Animation is something I can't do though. I will help on request. 

Scenery! thats what we need.

18 minutes ago, ZeroMatic said:

How would I apply and I'd like to know more about his "Hero Outbreak"

Well, there is a form you can fill out at http://goo.gl/forms/E9IUhnj4m2AKoumJ2, Hero Outbreak is a series about 5 heroes going on thousands of missions and jobs to stop an evil ninja end the world with minecraft mobs. Anyone else want to apply please apply at http://goo.gl/forms/E9IUhnj4m2AKoumJ2