Animatinq | Animation team recruitment

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello people browsing the minimator forums. I am writing this article in reguards of a recruitment for my new animating team called Animatinq. At first thought you may think this is a waste of time but dont leave yet. I havent gotten into detail. 

Beggining with the forum of payment for joining the team. I will pay in any way but money. I know this does not sound very promising but I can assure you. I can help in almost any way you can think. Animation related or not I am here to help any of the applicants Declined or not. 

Now we get into what I am looking for and how you can apply for these jobs. Before I say anything, you can apply for multiple jobs in one application. 

The layouts are fairly simple so just copy and paste then fill in. And you can PM these to me aswell.

Animator:

How long have you been animating:

How old are you: 

How many minutes or hours a week would you be able to devote to the team:

What is your skpe  (Not required):

Voice Actor:

How willing would you be to voice act:

What kind of microphone do you use:

Do you have skype (Required):

What kinds of Animations would you be looking to act for:

Builders:

Do you have a dropbox account:

Info: For builders I only need small builds, no huge ones.

After Affects Masters:

If you know a thing or two I would like a little help xD

Well, thats all you need to know. I appreciate any subbmisions and I will accept pretty much anything. Thanks, have a great day guys!

Edited by Nerdinq
Incomplete

14 hours ago, zoocomicsx said:

So many teams. I'm 60% sure this was made because of the FSP thread which was an actual team before I made the thread

No, I just needed a little help with a project really and whats FSP

Animator: Me.

How long have you been animating: Ehh, I know some basics..?

How old are you:  Old enough.

How many minutes or hours a week would you be able to devote to the team: Whenever there is free time!

What is your skpe  (Not required) : xenethyt

Animator:

How long have you been animating: for about 3 years

How old are you: 14

How many minutes or hours a week would you be able to devote to the team: as much as you need

What is your skpe  (Not required): ninjacreeperforlife (i was like 9 when I made it)

Animator:

How long have you been animating?: Approximately four and a half years.

How old are you?: I am just about 18, not that it  should matter.

How many minutes or hours a week would you be able to the team?: Anywhere between 12-20 hours, you'll find animating is a passion of mine.

What is your skype?: I don't have one, at least not anymore. I stopped using it long ago and primarily communicate through emails.

If you can get back to me as soon as possible, that'd be good.